Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry "Uncertified Application"

Old Aug 26, 19, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

My husband and I also applied back in late April. I got approved 2 weeks later, he is still waiting. Today I logged into his account and it's no longer waiting approval but now says "uncertified application". Has anyone seen that before? It's as if he had an incomplete application and it's asking to apply all over again...and PAY. He never received denial so I am unclear as to what to do next.
Old Aug 26, 19, 3:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
I do not recall that exact format, but at some point, your husband was asked to type in his full name under a box certifying that everything in the application is true. Doing so would make a false statement a felony.

If he misspelled his name, left out an initial or did not repeat it as required, his application is uncertified. I have no idea whether he can go back and now certify it or if he must start from scratch (and pay a new fee).

That would be a worthwhile call before tossing the fee.
Old Aug 26, 19, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

There's an actual phone number you can call? They make it sound like there is no other way to get info but to log back into your account. Is there a phone number anyone can share?
Old Aug 26, 19, 5:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Who is "they"? CBP publishes a phone number for every GE enrollment center on its website.

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...lment-centers#

Search this Thread