Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry application is still "Conditionally Approved" after interview

Global Entry application is still "Conditionally Approved" after interview

Old Oct 11, 19, 2:26 pm

Programs: CBP
send me your pass id
Old Oct 11, 19, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
send me your pass id
Thanks!! I sent it to you this morning in case you could help!
Old Oct 11, 19, 4:39 pm

Same thing going on with me. I went on my interview on Monday 9/30.I thought I was pretty lucky because I had applied 9/25, got CA 9/29 and after some time looking, I snagged a 9/30 appt. Officer said I would get the approval 24-48hrs. There was nothing. So at the end of the week (last Friday) I called. No one answered but it said to leave a message with PassID and info which I did. Still nothing. So this week I called again and a woman answered the phone. Gave her my passID and she noted that I had called and that they were putting my name on the list for the supervisor to look into it. She said they were backed up but that it should clear soon if everything looks good. She told me to call back Monday if it doesn't clear. Well, they are not open weekends and so far no luck so it looks like I will be calling again Monday.
Old Oct 16, 19, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
send me your pass id
maninblack any chance I can send you my pass id to look into it? My interview was Sept 30 and I am still showing conditionally approved. I called my interview location and it just goes to a voicemail. Thanks!
Old Oct 16, 19, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by willi067 View Post
Thanks!! I sent it to you this morning in case you could help!
maninblack Received final approval Oct 14th after your help. Thanks so much!
TWA884 and pinkibone like this.
Old Oct 18, 19, 6:29 am

My wife and I had our interviews on Oct 10th. Until this morning, their web site showed us as awaiting interview. This morning we finally got approval - 8 days.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Oct 18, 19, 11:41 am

This is getting ridiculous. It is now been 18 days since my interview. I finally got a hold of someone in Long Beach but she just says that their supervisor has been out on training and she does not know when they will be able to look at the account. I wanted to use TSA pre check in an upcoming trip but I can wait no matter how annoying it is. Now my issue is that my house sold since the time I went to my interview and they requested a short escrow which is due to close out on the 29 and they are asking me to go over to the office to make the changes which is not an option. Has anyone had luck at a specific office so they can finally look into my account and approve it?
Old Oct 29, 19, 9:28 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Odd one: did EoA for a GE renewal at LAX over a month ago, CBP agent said it should take about two weeks to change over to ‘approved’. Nothing since.
Old Oct 29, 19, 9:56 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by gr8pirate View Post
Odd one: did EoA for a GE renewal at LAX over a month ago, CBP agent said it should take about two weeks to change over to ‘approved’. Nothing since.
Call LAX enrollment center. Most likely someone forgot to click "approved" key.
Old Nov 2, 19, 4:31 am

Had an interview on arrival, all went well and the officer said it was approved. One week later and the TTP site still does not show as approved. Any thoughts on how to proceed?
Old Nov 4, 19, 11:47 am

Did EOA at LAX about 2 weeks ago, but still showing as conditionally approved. Tried to call the LAX Enrollment Center at (310) 642-1425 but no one ever picks up the phone. Is there a better number to call?
Old Nov 15, 19, 8:20 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
I went in for a scheduled interview at GPT airport on the 8th Nov. The officer told me that I had been approved and that I can start using my Global Entry membership. However, on the TTP website, my status shows up as Conditionally Approved. I have made multiple calls to the GPT airport enrollment centre but nobody ever picks up the telephone.
Old Nov 15, 19, 10:26 pm

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
I did EoA at LAX mid-September, the agent told me it would take around two weeks for my status to change. Nothing changed until a couple of days before my scheduled interview mid-November when I finally received an e-mail about a change in my status.

Relieved I didn’t have to drive to re-do the interview.
Old Dec 30, 19, 1:24 pm

Programs: Global Entry
How long it takes to receive the card after interview?

I got CA on 11/8 and had the walk-in interview in Washington DC on 11/15. After answering a few questions and did my finger print, the officer gave me a piece of paper and said it's done and I was approved. But it's been 6 weeks since 11/15, I still don't have my card and the website does not have any update. Should I re-do the interview again? Any other place I can check the status?
Old Feb 6, 20, 8:58 am

Programs: CBP
Originally Posted by wangjindc View Post
I got CA on 11/8 and had the walk-in interview in Washington DC on 11/15. After answering a few questions and did my finger print, the officer gave me a piece of paper and said it's done and I was approved. But it's been 6 weeks since 11/15, I still don't have my card and the website does not have any update. Should I re-do the interview again? Any other place I can check the status?

did this ever get finished? Send me your Pass ID if not.

Search this Thread