Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Chrome, Safari and FireFox are not currently supported browsers.

Old Jul 19, 19, 12:12 am
Original Poster

I can't seem to login to the Global Entry page using Chrome or Safari. When I click the login button, nothing happens. But, the webpage works fine with IE or Edge.

Interestingly, TSA states that: "Chrome, Safari and FireFox are not currently supported browsers."

Surprising for 2019!
Old Jul 19, 19, 12:59 am

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
I've logged in with Chrome every week for the last few weeks to check my renewal status. I guess the default internet question applies here: have you clearing cookies and cached data?
Old Jul 19, 19, 8:59 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
If you are referring to the Trusted Traveler Programs - TTP - website, I have been able to login using both Chrome and Firefox. However, FlyerTalk members report numerous technical glitches accessing or using the site.

I second @nookanaya's recommendations to clear the cached data and delete the cookies from the browser before trying again to log in.
flightsofideas likes this.
Old Jul 19, 19, 8:16 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by TWA884 View Post
If you are referring to the Trusted Traveler Programs - TTP - website, I have been able to login using both Chrome and Firefox. However, FlyerTalk members report numerous technical glitches accessing or using the site.

I second @nookanaya's recommendations to clear the cached data and delete the cookies from the browser before trying again to log in.
Or, try using your browser's "incognito mode" (a shortcut to eliminate cache/cookies for a single web session).
TWA884 and squeakr like this.
Old Jul 21, 19, 11:29 pm
FTA

Applied with Firefox a few weeks ago. I only remember 2 glitch, had to tab around on 1 page to select a radio button and the final confirmation page after clicking the last submit button errored out.
Old Jul 23, 19, 9:16 am

Thanks for tip on Firefox. I've been trying to migrate my Global Entry card from GOES to Trusted Traveler for days, because I have a new passport to register. I've been using Chrome.

Was able to get everything filled in online until the very end when I'd get "Please check the name you entered. It does not match what we have on file. Error Code 603."
Happened repeatedly and of course, you can't get thru on the phone and an email to them says it will take an "average of 15 business days" to respond.

So reading your post just now, I tried Firefox and bingo! It worked. Even though it's not supposed to. Thank you!
Old Jul 23, 19, 9:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by flightsofideas View Post
I can't seem to login to the Global Entry page using Chrome or Safari. When I click the login button, nothing happens. But, the webpage works fine with IE or Edge.

Interestingly, TSA states that: "Chrome, Safari and FireFox are not currently supported browsers."

Surprising for 2019!
I donít know about TSAís PreCheck site but I had no issues applying for my GE renewal using Safari on the TTP site. Been checking status for seven weeks plus now and other than in the ďpending approvalĒ black hole it works.
Old Jul 23, 19, 10:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I have repeatedly had Safari and Firefox work to apply for GE and NEXUS over the years. I donít recall having an issue because of what kind of browser Iíve been using, although Iíve had other technical problems at times.
Old Sep 12, 19, 11:24 am

having same issue firefox not seeming to work

Search this Thread