Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Still no approval

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2018, 5:38 am
Original Poster

Still no approval

My Daughter, Grandson, and I all applied and paid on August 22nd, they were conditionally approved less than 3 days later. I'm still waiting and sent them two emails hopefully this forum might help
Old Oct 24, 2018, 8:35 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by u749b24
My Daughter, Grandson, and I all applied and paid on August 22nd, they were conditionally approved less than 3 days later. I'm still waiting and sent them two emails hopefully this forum might help
I'm confused. How do you think someone here can help? This is a US government agency with an opaque internal process.
If you read https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trus...lications.html (which you now also have posted in) you can see the somewhat random nature of timing of approvals/denials.

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Oct 24, 2018 at 8:37 am Reason: added thread link
Old Oct 24, 2018, 8:43 am
Original Poster

I wrote in the forum to see if anyone knew of anything else that I can do or if anyone had the same long ussue as myself that is why I wrote in here
Old Oct 24, 2018, 10:27 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note

Welcome to FlyerTalk @u749b24!

Cross-posting is against the FlyerTalk Rules:

Cross-Posting

Don't post your topic more than once. Duplicate threads or posts will be deleted, combined or locked. You may cross reference a post in another forum. For example, if you are questioning whether American Airlines or United Airlines may be the best fit for you, post the primary question in perhaps the American forum and then post a link to that thread in the United forum.
Please discuss this question in the Global Entry - processing times of initial applications thread.

Thank you,

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.