Global Entry Enrollment Lookup Error

Old Aug 31, 18, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAA, DL, BA, UA, IHG, SPG
Global Entry Enrollment Lookup Error

Has anyone on here had an Enrollment Lookup Error when attempting to use the Global Entry kiosks? If so, do you recall how the issue was resolved?

I had one recently when entering at LAX, and after 3 officers looked at my profile, the last one told me my Global Entry access was turned off, but that my NEXUS was still valid, which didn't quite make sense, however, the officer had me skip the line and use one of the general APC kiosks, which worked fine. I contacted CBP about the issue, and they said it was an isolated issue relating to the way the manifest was transmitted to the airline, however, I'm skeptical of the response, given the regular APC kiosk worked fine and recognized my inbound flight number, and that they mentioned in the email that your PASSID number needs to be listed in your pnr to use Global Entry... which isn't an actual requirement.
Old Aug 31, 18, 8:44 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
Take a look at this recent thread:
Global Entry "System validation error"
Old Aug 31, 18, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAA, DL, BA, UA, IHG, SPG
I did see that one, however, this is a different error message. The enrollment lookup error message pops up right away when inserting a passport.
Old Aug 31, 18, 9:48 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by aviationwiz View Post
Has anyone on here had an Enrollment Lookup Error when attempting to use the Global Entry kiosks? If so, do you recall how the issue was resolved?

I had one recently when entering at LAX, and after 3 officers looked at my profile, the last one told me my Global Entry access was turned off, but that my NEXUS was still valid, which didn't quite make sense, however, the officer had me skip the line and use one of the general APC kiosks, which worked fine. I contacted CBP about the issue, and they said it was an isolated issue relating to the way the manifest was transmitted to the airline, however, I'm skeptical of the response, given the regular APC kiosk worked fine and recognized my inbound flight number, and that they mentioned in the email that your PASSID number needs to be listed in your pnr to use Global Entry... which isn't an actual requirement.
Did you include your KTN (PASSID) number in your reservation?
Old Aug 31, 18, 12:14 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
Originally Posted by mnbp View Post
Did you include your KTN (PASSID) number in your reservation?
Access the GE kiosk is controlled by the APIS data - which contain the passport number - not the KTN. The KTN is only necessary in order to receive the PreCheck designation on the boarding pass.

Search this Thread