Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Known travelled # entered in Redress field

Old Mar 27, 18, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL Silver Hilton Diamond Hyatt Plat

I recently booked tickets for my husband and myself with WestJet from DEN to YYC and because I had not flown with them before I had to add in our Known Traveller numbers to the reservation. In my haste I put the numbers in the wrong field, into the Redress area. I called WestJet, added the passport numbers and Known Traveller into the correct field but they cannot delete the Redress field.

Anyone with experience in this or heads up in what I may experience? In being a type A personality I find mistakes like this worrisome. Thanks for any helpful information given.
Old Mar 28, 18, 6:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by MTJTraveller View Post
I recently booked tickets for my husband and myself with WestJet from DEN to YYC and because I had not flown with them before I had to add in our Known Traveller numbers to the reservation. In my haste I put the numbers in the wrong field, into the Redress area. I called WestJet, added the passport numbers and Known Traveller into the correct field but they cannot delete the Redress field.

Anyone with experience in this or heads up in what I may experience? In being a type “A” personality I find mistakes like this worrisome. Thanks for any helpful information given.
It’s not ordinarily a problem; and the two potential problems that could arise aren’t a show stopper and could happen even if the TRIP/Redress field were always empty in that reservation.

Enjoy your trip, as this kind of situation doesn’t cause material problems.

Search this Thread