Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: Lowest level possible
Originally Posted by Hyperacusis
Ok, so this is weird....

Just made my login.gov account, which went smoothly enough. I provided my PASS ID number, and it pulled up my GE membership under my account just fine. But this is where things start getting odd.

I clicked on the 'Update Documents' link on the right to make sure everything was up to date before applying for my GE renewal, and every single date on every document is off by one day! My date of birth on my passport and DL is one day earlier than the actual date. Similarly, the issuance and expiration dates on my passport, as well as the expiration date on my DL are off by a day (listed as being one day earlier, just like on my date of birth under both documents).

Anybody else run into this issue?
Previously reported by evanderm:
Originally Posted by evanderm
Has anyone else encountered an error in the site where you enter the dates correctly, but then when the system displays them they are displayed as one day prior to what you entered?

I have an existing GE account, which I've been able to link to the new TTP website. It pulled up all my passport information automatically but the issue and expiration dates are off by one day. Same for my birthday.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:33 pm

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
Sorry, missed the posts by evanderm and TurboTurtle.
Has anyone else encountered an error in the site where you enter the dates correctly, but then when the system displays them they are displayed as one day prior to what you entered?

I have an existing GE account, which I've been able to link to the new TTP website. It pulled up all my passport information automatically but the issue and expiration dates are off by one day. Same for my birthday.

Considering I cannot call them, wondering what the best thing is to do in this case.
This is exactly what happened to me as well. Despite entering the correct DOB at signup, all dates (DOB, issue date, expiration dates) got pushed back by a day once the PASS ID was linked. Have you taken any action on this yet, like contacting support?

Originally Posted by TurboTurtle
As I mentioned when I first checked in on the new Global Entry platform my date of birth appeared wrong in the Manage Profile tab, however it appeared correct in the Account Profile screen as well as when clicking to update the passport information.

I keep saving screenshots with these discrepancies. If it were a minor error I wouldn't worry but it is after all the DOB (which by the way is one day wrong, e.g. appears as 13 instead of 14).
Are you still having the same issues? Any luck getting them resolved?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 11:00 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Randyk47
Same here. Only thing I need to change is the expiration date. All the rest is the same and accurate. I hit the “submit” button and nothing happens. I’ve tried on my iPad and my full desktop with the same result.
I had this problem a few days ago and it still hasn’t been fixed. The “submit” button does absolutely nothing.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by Hyperacusis
Sorry, missed the posts by evanderm and TurboTurtle.

This is exactly what happened to me as well. Despite entering the correct DOB at signup, all dates (DOB, issue date, expiration dates) got pushed back by a day once the PASS ID was linked. Have you taken any action on this yet, like contacting support?

Are you still having the same issues? Any luck getting them resolved?
I emailed support, but have not yet heard back. I've also gotten messages from another person with the same problem who said that they went in to an enrollment center after discovering it.

That person was assured by the officer in the enrollment center that the back-end systems contained the correct information and that it was a website glitch.

I hope that it gets resolved soon. I would suggest that if you encounter it, notify CBP of the problem through an e-mail.

It's a very annoying bug.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 5:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by ffsim
I had this problem a few days ago and it still hasn’t been fixed. The “submit” button does absolutely nothing.
I tried again yesterday and it’s still not working.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 1:55 am

CBP too overwhelmed with all the calls and emails so got a catch-all reply in which just the date of birth issue was mentioned. ​​Seems like they're aware of the problem there.

Hope the solution they implement to fix that also covers passport info.

Email from CBP did confirm that information is correct in back-end systems.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY
CBP too overwhelmed with all the calls and emails so got a catch-all reply in which just the date of birth issue was mentioned. ​​Seems like they're aware of the problem there.

Hope the solution they implement to fix that also covers passport info.

Email from CBP did confirm that information is correct in back-end systems.
I got the same (went through the 'complaint' section of CBP feedback, though my unrelated question was more of a suggestion, not a complaint), but in the email they sent, which was seemingly a generic response to anything mentioning TTP, was this:

"The new TTP system is experiencing some issues with syncing date of birth information at this time. This will not impact your use of your membership or a renewal application as it is still correct in our system. We are currently working on a solution."
Old Oct 11, 2017, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Perhaps this issue has already been reported, I login, I cannot find an account profile page at all as seen in step 10. The only page I can get to is "Your account" but nothing else no matter where I try to log in. Very underwhelming so far. Now I will see if I can find my passid.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:41 am

I should have waited a week before transferring to TTP.
I just got my new driver's license yesterday, and attempted to update the expiration date in TTP. Nothing happens. The "submit" button on Update Documents/Edit Drivers License does nothing, and the expiration date is not updated.

Mac Firefox and Opera and Chrome
Windows Firefox and Edge.

Nada.

(bug report submitted via TTP)

Last edited by RandomNobody; Jun 21, 2022 at 4:55 pm
Old Oct 11, 2017, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Well I decided to try different browsers and the browser du jour for this is Chrome. It's an interesting looking website.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 3:31 pm

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by RandomNobody
I just got my new driver's license yesterday, and attempted to update the expiration date in TTP. Nothing happens. The "submit" button on Update Documents/Edit Drivers License does nothing, and the expiration date is not updated.

Nada.

--Carlos V.
Same issue when I tried to fix the dates earlier.

In light of all the reported issues and the fact that they're aware of it, I'm just going to leave it alone for now. My renewal is due in 3 months, and I'm not going to risk putting in a renewal application while these issues are ongoing.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 10:37 am

My whole family members were approved last week as I shared here.

Since last week, we have been getting multiple "TTP Application Status Change" emails. When you login into our accounts, there is no change/updates.

Has anyone experienced similar situation with their TTP accounts?
Old Oct 12, 2017, 11:26 pm

Programs: AC E75K, WJ Gold, NEXUS, Marriott Gold
Adding my stats -

Current NEXUS member with CAN passport and drivers license. No problem registering with the new site, the SMS text came through instantly and all my program data is correct. ^
Old Oct 13, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RandomNobody

Nada.

--Carlos V.
After several tries over the past couple of weeks, and submitting a bug report, I just now finally got my expiration date changed on my driver’s license. Went through without any problem this time. ^
Old Oct 13, 2017, 1:15 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by trek604
Adding my stats -

Current NEXUS member with CAN passport and drivers license. No problem registering with the new site, the SMS text came through instantly and all my program data is correct. ^
Same result for me with same profile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.