FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trusted Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers-732/)
-   -   TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers/1866778-ttp-trusted-traveler-programs-website-info-help-bugs-glitches.html)

harishv79 Oct 2, 2017 12:15 pm

Arg, i forgot to print out/screen capture my goes account. When am tryign to setup an account it says place of birth doesnt match.
For those who were born outside of US, is that in a different format like city, country of birth?

Thanks

eeflyer Oct 2, 2017 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by davidm2 (Post 28884947)
Just tried to activate a new GE card today and can't log into the new portal that went active yesterday. Attempting to log in as existing member keeps cycling back to the same page (manage membership => consent to terms and back again to manage membership => consent and on it goes). Tried clearly cache, different browser (several actually), and same behavior repeats.

I had to turn off ad blockers to get it to do anything useful.

TWA884 Oct 2, 2017 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by harishv79 (Post 28884983)
Arg, i forgot to print out/screen capture my goes account. When am tryign to setup an account it says place of birth doesnt match.
For those who were born outside of US, is that in a different format like city, country of birth?

Thanks

There is a box for country with a drop down list, where I selected the country where I was born, a box for state or province, which I left blank, and a box for city, where I typed in the name of the city where I was born.

My registration, last night at approximately 8:00pm PDT, went without a hitch.

davidm2 Oct 2, 2017 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28882887)
Hello everyone...

I guess I have a problem!

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! :( The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

I really do not know how to check my application status now. :(

Anyone experience the same or has a solution? :confused::confused:

Thanks!!!

Join the club. Tried several times to get into the site today and... no joy. Started with "Already and program member" then Manage My Membership then the Consent and Continue which takes me back to the same Manage My Membership and the loop goes on....:td:

Originally Posted by eeflyer (Post 28885005)
I had to turn off ad blockers to get it to do anything useful.

No add blocker on one of the browsers I tried to use. :(

davidm2 Oct 2, 2017 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by davidm2 (Post 28885045)
No add blocker on one of the browsers I tried to use. :(

Just tried again and it worked. Now sure what the issue is.

Separate: The site should warn about an ad blocker.

:confused:

TurboTurtle Oct 2, 2017 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by harishv79 (Post 28884983)

Thanks

It should ask for City of Birth and Country of Birth. Does your city of birth have a different name/spelling in English? (e.g. Brussel/Bruxelles) Mine does. Try with either.

sevimli Oct 2, 2017 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by shonerm (Post 28884946)
Just keep trying. We've just got off the phone to get my wife's PASSID. Took about 10 attempts to get to the start of the recorded messages. Top tip here for you; once you hear the start of the message, just press 1 followed by 0. These are the options you need to speak to an agent. This saves 10 minutes of messages before they give you the options.

We had 24 people in front of us, and it took about 35 minutes to get through. Basic security questions were asked' name, DOB, registered email address, city of birth.....

Thanks again! But it was a failed day, today... Now they are closed (4pm EST), and of course I was able to listened pre-recorded message.

Tried several times from my cell phone, both 855 and 202 numbers, at best, I got the busy line tone once in 10 call perhaps...

Tomorrow will try again... :( :confused:

TWA884 Oct 2, 2017 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28885521)
Thanks again! But it was a failed day, today... Now they are closed (4pm EST), and of course I was able to listened pre-recorded message.

Tried several times from my cell phone, both 855 and 202 numbers, at best, I got the busy line tone once in 10 call perhaps...

Tomorrow will try again... :( :confused:

Have you tried calling your local Global Entry Enrollment Center?

nsx Oct 2, 2017 3:56 pm

And I thought the southwest.com site was buggy! login.gov is so super-secure that nobody can get in!!

MrJBoy Oct 2, 2017 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by MrJBoy (Post 28881480)
My partner scheduled his interview at the old GOES website.
He just created his account with the new TTP site, and then checked his interview.
The new TTP site shows wrong interview time...:td:
He has a screen shot of his correct interview time when he booked, so hopefully it helps to correct the error...

Called NEXUS Enrollment center and was told they were having many issues with the new TTP website...They didn't know why the new TTP site was showing wrong interview time, but they checked his interview time on their end and confirmed his interview time at the new TTP site was wrong. It's a computer glitch.:rolleyes:

pedanticus Oct 2, 2017 5:07 pm

Thought I'd chime in. I renewed my Nexus card last week. Made a TTP account this afternoon and logged in. When I view my renewal application, it shows my DOB as one day prior to the actual. There's a zero percent chance I made a data entry error on my renewal. We'll see where this goes....

eeflyer Oct 2, 2017 5:59 pm

Final update for my situation: after creating the login profile, it redirected me to back to the TTP website where I had to fill in basic information such as birthdate/birthplace/contact information. At the bottom I did have to add the PASSID (this didn't show up earlier). Then everything looked to have populated correctly, including the correct expiration date.

ChuckieCheese Oct 2, 2017 6:14 pm

OK, I was able to create an account, login and see my appointment. This afternoon, it show the wrong time (8:45 AM - should be 3:45 PM). Then I logout and login again 2 hours later. It show the correct time (3:45 PM).

I just re-login 5 minutes ago and now it show 8:45 AM AGAIN... WTH?!

mike_L Oct 2, 2017 7:32 pm

My membership is up for renewal. I was so eager to sign up for a new account. After reading all these, I decided to wait for a month. :eek:

yyzcdg Oct 2, 2017 8:30 pm

I had no luck using Chrome. I was successful with IE.

Got an error message that my PassID didn't match my given name My first name has two words (for example, Jean Luc). In order to make it match my passID, I had to use JeanLuc.

I managed to activate my new Nexus Card.

Hope this helps anyone trying to login.