FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trusted Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers-732/)
-   -   TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers/1866778-ttp-trusted-traveler-programs-website-info-help-bugs-glitches.html)

squirk Oct 2, 2017 7:31 am

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28882887)
Hello everyone...

I guess I have a problem!

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! :( The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

I really do not know how to check my application status now. :(

Anyone experience the same or has a solution? :confused::confused:

Thanks!!!

I am having the same issues.

I have two submitted & pending GE applications for my wife and son. I have no Membership numbers to link their applications to these new Login.gov accounts I now need to make for them. All I have are the payment receipts and the user enrollment confirmation emails, neither of which give you the provisional Member ID.

I can't even log into my OWN new Login.gov account - half the time, when I click on "Manage My Membership" nothing happens; the other half of the time, the one-time password they send me does not work.

This is a mess.

Randyk47 Oct 2, 2017 7:36 am

Originally Posted by mike_L (Post 28882169)
I tried in the morning, the site was down. I tried again in the evening, and it is still down. It seemed that it was working at some point of the day. Oh well.

Seems to be down again. I can only get so far and I get a “502 Bad Gateway” message.

bemusedv Oct 2, 2017 7:55 am

I'm getting the 502 Bad Gateway message also.

For those of you with the PASSID number issue. After you apply, you should get an email with a "change to the status if your application" title. I went back to the email and saw that the "Re" was a PASSID number that had already been assigned, even though I'm still in the application stage (I submitted my application middle of last week). Hopefully this will be helpful to some.

Now if I could just get into the website, I might be able to schedule an interview!

MCI777 Oct 2, 2017 7:56 am

Originally Posted by squirk (Post 28883797)
I am having the same issues.

I have two submitted & pending GE applications for my wife and son. I have no Membership numbers to link their applications to these new Login.gov accounts I now need to make for them. All I have are the payment receipts and the user enrollment confirmation emails, neither of which give you the provisional Member ID.

I can't even log into my OWN new Login.gov account - half the time, when I click on "Manage My Membership" nothing happens; the other half of the time, the one-time password they send me does not work.

This is a mess.

Also the same issue. This is frustrating. I applied last week for Global Entry and had a "Pending Review" status. Now I can't even log-in at all. Hopefully we all find a fix for this soon.

bemusedv Oct 2, 2017 8:06 am

If it's not one thing, it's another. Sigh. I finally got in. I entered my password. Next screen - in Spanish. Back up and try again. It worked. They sent the security code to my cell phone. I entered it. Site wouldn't take it - twice. Asked for a new code. Lather rinse repeat. Now my account is locked because I entered the "wrong" passcode too many times. Maybe tomorrow.

squirk Oct 2, 2017 8:23 am

Originally Posted by bemusedv (Post 28883883)
I'm getting the 502 Bad Gateway message also.

For those of you with the PASSID number issue. After you apply, you should get an email with a "change to the status if your application" title. I went back to the email and saw that the "Re" was a PASSID number that had already been assigned, even though I'm still in the application stage (I submitted my application middle of last week). Hopefully this will be helpful to some.

Now if I could just get into the website, I might be able to schedule an interview!

My concern is that, with the changes, will they still send a status update to the e-mail address that was on file on the old site? Or will they not send any status updates until you set up this new Login.gov account?

I can easily envision a situation where you are waiting on them to send that status update email, and they are waiting on you to set up that Login.gov account and link it to the provisional Member ID (which, of course, you don't have yet), and nothing happens.

Randyk47 Oct 2, 2017 8:23 am

OK. Finally got through the whole process. Took a couple of tries but I’m all set up. Will work wife’s account later since I don’t have her PassID number. Both of us are currrent approved GE members and our membership doesn't expire until 2020 so nothing to do at this point other than get wife enrolled.

MCI777 Oct 2, 2017 8:28 am

Originally Posted by squirk (Post 28884006)
My concern is that, with the changes, will they still send a status update to the e-mail address that was on file on the old site? Or will they not send any status updates until you set up this new Login.gov account?

I can easily envision a situation where you are waiting on them to send that status update email, and they are waiting on you to set up that Login.gov account and link it to the provisional Member ID (which, of course, you don't have yet), and nothing happens.

This is EXACTLY my concern as well.

shonerm Oct 2, 2017 8:39 am

I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.

D404 Oct 2, 2017 8:42 am

Originally Posted by shonerm (Post 28884076)
I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.

I am in the same situation... extremely short notice (2 days, really?) and I forgot to write down my PASS ID.

So I guess the only option is to phone? Did they give you any trouble?

eeflyer Oct 2, 2017 8:43 am

I'm getting held up when trying to add a phone number for the OTP. I never receive the SMS. Will try again later.

Edit: I'm just trying to create an account, already have GE.

sevimli Oct 2, 2017 8:51 am

Originally Posted by shonerm (Post 28884076)

Hi, thanks for the update!

Which phone # did you you call? How about getting passid for my son or wife? I assume my wife needs to make the call?

This is really frustrating, it was already frustrating with all the delays and all.

BTW, when did you apply? Ours is pending in Chicago, since 9/12. :(

:confused:

squirk Oct 2, 2017 8:57 am

These SMS and phone calls to get your one-time code are taking WAAAAY too long to be delivered. Mine are taking over 30 minutes to come through.

By that time, you probably think the SMS failed, and have asked for a re-send, which invalidates the first code you eventually receive.

I would say you should wait a solid hour before requesting a new code.

MCI777 Oct 2, 2017 9:08 am

I tried calling the 844-875-6446 number and push "0" for an agent but then get told to try my call again later due to "large call volumes'. After that the call disconnects. :mad:

TurboTurtle Oct 2, 2017 9:11 am

<deleted>
Hi,

I just logged in to the new website. Everything went smoothly until I saw with horror that my date of birth on the Membership Information tab is wrong (it's one day behind).

The date of birth appears correct on the Account Profile tab (where it cannot be changed along with the name and the PassID#). Also if I click on the edit/update passport information tab the Date of Birth also appears correct there. The expiration month and day of the Global Entry also matches my correct birth month/day.

I tried to call the help phone # but all their lines are busy. I'm thinking to send an e-mail with all the screenshots but I wanted to see if anyone who logs in the new system has a similar problem. I'm traveling this month and am nervous about this error but maybe it's a system wide error.