Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by mnbp
You need to fix your Authenticator app from login.gov.
How do I do that?

Thanks for any advice.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 9:23 am

TTP Website Down?

Tried to login today multiple times and a few times got an error telling me to try again later and redirected to landing page for TTP. Last time got this message:This website is under heavy load (queue full)

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

Anybody else seeing this?

After several more tries it worked.

Last edited by AboutTreeFiddy; Aug 19, 2019 at 9:39 am
Old Aug 19, 2019, 9:31 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Just checked the status of my renewal. Other than I’m still stuck in “pending review” no problem signing on.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 1:40 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Moderator's note

For indexing and future search purposes, posts discussing the how a Global Entry member who just became a Green Card holder can apply for or receive a Global Entry card were moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Aug 28, 2019, 8:12 am

Change TTP username?

Is it possible to change your TTP username? I've changed the email on the account, but the username remains the oild email.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 9:05 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can delete your account and create a new one.
How do I delete my account?

Deleting your account is the first step to resetting it or combining multiple accounts. If you do not have access to your two-factor authentication method, it will take at least 24 hours to delete your account.

After you delete your account, you will not be able to sign in to the government applications that you normally use this account for. You will not lose the information in those application profiles, but you will need to relink a new login.gov account to be able to sign in to them.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 7:45 am

if you go to login.gov and go to manage account you can add a second email address and then delete the one you no longer want to use. Since your email is your login you can use the new one instead.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 7:09 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by Ordiesel
Just an update to my question that I had posted yesterday. I was unable to proceed past the passport information page. I even deleted and reentered my passport information several times to no avail. I just gave up and deleted my application. I then went back into the CBP website and started a new renewal application. Everything worked flawlessly this time
This was a life-saver. Thanks! I had the same problem and couldn't get past the passport page in any browser. Every time I tried it seemed to create a new renewal application. I tried emailing CBP but, this being the government, they hadn't replied even weeks later. But the trick of simply deleting all the old applications did the trick immediately.

P.S. CBP has a webpage for this exact error. Here is their very unhelpful advice:
"There are a number of things that could be causing you problems." Thanks.
"This could be a web browser or fire wall problem. Chrome, Safari and FireFox are not currently supported browsers." Wow.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 9:56 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Exclamation 2FA failure on ttp.cbp.dhs.gov

I applied for renewal 8/29/2019. So 169 days waiting. Until this last week, 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) has always functioned when logging on. Now it's stopped. I preferred having 2FA to provide extra security for access to my account and application. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old Feb 14, 2020, 1:38 pm
ALW

Originally Posted by AKBasqUkr
I applied for renewal 8/29/2019. So 169 days waiting. Until this last week, 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) has always functioned when logging on. Now it's stopped. I preferred having 2FA to provide extra security for access to my account and application. Has this happened to anyone else?
The only thing that happened to me was a week or 2 ago I logged in to update a document, and instead of asking how I wanted to confirm it just came back with "we're calling you with your code" and the phone rang. Problem was it was about 2am and if texting didn't work (I couldn't remember if they accepted my not-mobile-but-takes-SMS) I'd have waited for morning.

=aw
Old Jun 10, 2020, 2:36 am

Lost Access to TTP Account (Pending Global Entry Approval) - New Account?

Hi all,

I applied for Global Entry (USA) at the beginning of February and I am still waiting for conditional approval.
I gather this is normal these days.

Unfortunately, I recently reset my phone and (not really knowing how these things work) failed to backup my Google Authentication app which generates the 2-factor authentication code for me to login.
Therefore, I cannot log into my account anymore to check on progress as I am locked out without the ability to generate a code.

According to the website, there is no recovery option, only an option to delete the account and create a new one under the same email address.

Has anyone been locked out of their account in a similar fashion before?
If I create a new login.gov account under the same email address, will I be able to link my GE application to it?
If not, how the hell do I follow progress and, if approved, create an interview appointment?

Hope there is a solution. At least I have learnt by lesson the hard way with this Auth apps - might use SMS codes next time.

Thanks!
Old Jun 10, 2020, 10:43 am

From the Login.gov website:

You will need your PASSID to link your pending Global Entry application to the new Login.gov account.

Reset or relink my login.gov account for TTP
  • After you delete your account, go to https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/ to create a new account.
  • Once you have created a new account, fill out the information on the account profile page, and at the bottom, you will see a section for previous applications. Under “Have you ever applied for Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI?”, select “Yes.”
  • You will be able to link this new account with your old GOES account by providing your PASSID. If you have trouble with your PASSID, please contact CBP directly: https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask.
croydonflyer likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 10:50 am

Thanks - I will try that, thankfully I found the Pass ID in and old email I sent to customer services a while back (otherwise I'd have no idea what my ID is).
Old Jun 10, 2020, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by TWA884
From the Login.gov website:

You will need your PASSID to link your pending Global Entry application to the new Login.gov account.
It worked, thank you!
Problem solved (and used SMS code access this time, works with UK numbers)
TWA884 likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 5:48 pm

I just came here after doing a Google search for the error message on the website. After some research I found out that I needed to activate my Windows system clock to autosync with the current timezone etc. This fixed the error immediately. Hope someone finds this helpful! Best of luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.