Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2017, 11:22 pm

Very confusing ! I spent over an hour trying to log in on my GE account but i am not able to see my GE account.How do i actually log in on my ge account? I had an account on the older website but I learnt it has changed so

I created new password on the new website that says create login.gov. I entered my email and selected a new password and was able to log in on the main page but I can't find my GE account.

Is there a tech support line I can call and get help logging on my GE account?

Last edited by Blueskyheaven; Nov 4, 2017 at 11:44 pm
Old Nov 5, 2017, 6:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
Very confusing ! I spent over an hour trying to log in on my GE account but i am not able to see my GE account.How do i actually log in on my ge account? I had an account on the older website but I learnt it has changed so

I created new password on the new website that says create login.gov. I entered my email and selected a new password and was able to log in on the main page but I can't find my GE account.

You didn’t mention you entered your PassID number. I assume you did that and still can’t get to your GE account?

Last edited by Randyk47; Nov 6, 2017 at 9:20 am
Old Nov 5, 2017, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven

When you attempt to first use the new TTP website, it forces you to create two accounts: one on Login.gov and the other on ttp.cbp.dhs.gov

After you create your Login.gov account and are transferred to the TTP website, you are prompted to create your TTP account. At the bottom of the TTP account creation page, it asks you if you have previously applied for Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI. If you select yes, you are prompted to enter your PASS ID (KTN).

It then links your Global Entry membership into your TTP account.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 6:45 pm

I created my account and everything was working properly until I got to the final stage of the renewal process and gor a message that there was a problem with the server and to try again in a few minutes.

I went through the login process again (I guess I'm going to need a one-time SMS code every time I log in), walked through the verification that all of the information was accurate (my DL didn't carry over but everything else is good)...and I got the server error again.

I'll try again in the morning on a different browser (using Safari, will boot up into Windows and try IE).

UPDATE: Tried in Win7 using IE with same result; have submitted support request with screenshot, auto-reply says average response time is 10-15 business days...good thing I was renewing early and have almost a year before my NEXUS membership expires.

Last edited by FXWizard; Nov 6, 2017 at 8:52 am Reason: Updating information
Old Nov 6, 2017, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Newbie2FT
When you attempt to first use the new TTP website, it forces you to create two accounts: one on Login.gov and the other on ttp.cbp.dhs.gov

After you create your Login.gov account and are transferred to the TTP website, you are prompted to create your TTP account. At the bottom of the TTP account creation page, it asks you if you have previously applied for Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI. If you select yes, you are prompted to enter your PASS ID (KTN).

It then links your Global Entry membership into your TTP account.
OMG, thank you! I couldn't figure out how to log in either. Silly gov't. Instructions on the website would've been helpful. They threw me into an application form which appears as though one is applying again. But as you say it is a requirement to "see" and pull in your info.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 6:19 pm

I received a cut & paste response to my support query; it basically said that they're updating the site and that users should expect to see issues from time to time.

It also listed everything that you need to include with a support request, from OS and browser version to time zone that you're in (I wonder if the reason I got such a lame response was because I forgot to list my time zone?).

In any event, I'm still getting server error 927 during the final review of my renewal.

Last edited by FXWizard; Nov 7, 2017 at 6:20 pm Reason: Clarification
Old Nov 8, 2017, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY
For anyone having trouble reading notifications on the new site--

Got a conditional Notification, when I tried to read it on Desktop, even after turning off pop up blockers it wouldn't show, but it worked fine on Mobile, I coud read and download the notice without issue.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:12 am

I have scheduled the Gobal Entry interview a few month ago. Did not print out the "Conditional Approval Notification" notice at that time (kick myself for that). My schedule interview date is in 3 days. Have been attempting to log in to the new website to print out the "Conditional Approval Notification" . I have successfully created an account on LOGIN.GOV, but when I tried to log in to the TTP site, always got ""Session Your session is no longer active. Please log in again.". Been getting the same error in the last couple days. Tried IE Firefox, Chrome, all the same. very frustrating! Called their help number but always busy. Anyone got success interview without the "Conditional Approval Notification" notice? I have printed out the Interview Scheduled information with my application#.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:22 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by gingerj2016
I have scheduled the Gobal Entry interview a few month ago. Did not print out the "Conditional Approval Notification" notice at that time (kick myself for that). My schedule interview date is in 3 days. Have been attempting to log in to the new website to print out the "Conditional Approval Notification" . I have successfully created an account on LOGIN.GOV, but when I tried to log in to the TTP site, always got ""Session Your session is no longer active. Please log in again.". Been getting the same error in the last couple days. Tried IE Firefox, Chrome, all the same. very frustrating! Called their help number but always busy. Anyone got success interview without the "Conditional Approval Notification" notice? I have printed out the Interview Scheduled information with my application#.
You do not need to bring your Conditional Approval letter to the interview anymore. Just note down your PASSID. From the TTP site:

What should I bring to the interview?
It is useful to bring your membership number/PASSID. You can print out a copy of your conditional approval letter, which has this number on it, or just note your PASSID to bring to your appointment. To print the letter, log in to the TTP website and from the Dashboard display the Notification and then select the Download/print option.

https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/faq?lang=en
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:35 am

Thank you! I only have Application ID. Is it the same as PASSID?

Originally Posted by Finkface
You do not need to bring your Conditional Approval letter to the interview anymore. Just note down your PASSID. From the TTP site:

What should I bring to the interview?
It is useful to bring your membership number/PASSID. You can print out a copy of your conditional approval letter, which has this number on it, or just note your PASSID to bring to your appointment. To print the letter, log in to the TTP website and from the Dashboard display the Notification and then select the Download/print option.

https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/faq?lang=en
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gingerj2016
Thank you! I only have Application ID. Is it the same as PASSID?
No they are not, the Application ID starts with 1 and the PASS ID is a nine digit string that starts with 9. Did you look at your old 'Change in Status' email when you first got your notification? Usually the PASS ID is in there. I did just book an appointment and it says bringing your PASS ID is recommended, but not required. It just makes things easier for the agents. They can still look you up in other ways.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Wish the new site sent appointment confirmation emails. Would allow for easy integration with our calendars, which right now I have to make sure to manually enter in. I doubt it would be technologically difficult for them.

I want to send them a comment in this regard but there doesn't seem to be any specific link for website/technical suggestions.
Old Nov 26, 2017, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Found out from a friend on Facebook, just a few days ago, about the change over to Login.gov. I don't recall seeing anything from CBP, CBSA or GOES regarding the swap-over, so it was a total surprise. However, thanks to me saving the GOES ID # from my initial GE approval in 2009, it was a smooth process. No error messages or other issues, which was surprising for a government website. I feel as though the new site makes it clearer to discover expiration dates and such, though haven't spent too much time beyond the initial setup to see what does and doesn't work.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 12:06 pm

GE Anomaly

The past two times (starting in late October) one of my kids' GE was not accepted by the kiosk. She's good till 2019. Even manual entry didn't work.

When I checked her passport details online it indicated that GE is now using a new website (since 27 October) and you have to re-register to access your details. After migrating the data to the new system it seemed like they had reset my kid's passport details to the original passport used when first applying. I have changed it back to the current passport details so that should resolve it.

So just a head's up that this might not be an isolated case and you could be affected as well.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 10:52 pm
ALW

Is there really no email notification "please check the TTP site" when status changes? It seems unambiguous that you have to keep checking, but that kind of notification is pretty standard.

Also is there any status on the TTP site between "Pending Review" and "Conditionally Approved"? I'm wondering if there's something like "Review in Progress" or if it's just those two. Is the wait (for a renewal) usually a few weeks or does it stretch into months?

Thanks!
=aw

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.