Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

we are Scared to Take Allegiant Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

we are Scared to Take Allegiant Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Unhappy we are Scared to Take Allegiant Airlines

We are scared stiff to take a Plane! Especially Allegiant Airlines cause they have bad reviews im afraid we wont get to Sandford/orlando Fl the reason we cant rent a car is cause we have bad license we dont Drive and we thought we didnt have to change it is a long story we are moving back to Florida in Nov!

I can get over my Fears! on FLYING! but my mom she had a Stroke and she not Acting herself she been Acting like she back in her child life! last week she got a blood test from the hospital she started screaming I mean so loud the next patience can hear her! and she is is weak she can fall as well so that's why we scared taking a plane or the plane will crash! omg! we are just terrified
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:24 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
Closed pending moderator review

Thanks

Squeakr

Co. Mod. TSS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.