Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 18, 2018, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Enrollment on Arrival is a program operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to allow Global Entry applicants who are conditionally approved to complete their interviews upon arrival into the United States or when using CBP Preclearance facilities. The Enrollment on Arrival program eliminates the need for a Global Entry applicant to schedule an interview at an enrollment center to complete the application process.

When landing in an international terminal follow the signage directing you to CBP officers who can complete your Global Entry interview during your admissibility inspection. If you require assistance for your Global Entry interview because of a disability, immediately inform the interviewing CBP officer of your need for a reasonable modification or auxiliary aid or service to participate in the interview. For your planning purposes, please understand that if you use EoA and are requesting a modification, aid, or service at that time and an effective modification, aid, or service is not readily available, the interview may be scheduled for a later date.

To complete the interview via EoA, you must be in possession of the following documents:
  • A valid passport. If you travel using more than one passport, please bring them all to the interview so that the information can be added to your file.
  • Documents providing evidence of residency. Examples are: driver's license (if the address is current), mortgage statement, rental payment statement, utility bill, etc. This is not required for minors.
  • A permanent resident card (if applicable).

Enrollment on Arrival Locations
Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2018, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
The locations of the EOA locations / booths are listed against each location on the GE website.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 9:36 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Thanks for the reminder @UKtravelbear!

@same0717, if it is not too late, at ORD, Enrollment on Arrival is available at Booth 58.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 5:48 pm

Programs: DL PM
ATL

I already have Global Entry. I applied for Global Entry for my 4 year old son, and he received his conditional approval. We're traveling from NRT to ATL
and plan to do enrollment on arrival at ATL for him. I do have an appointment at our final destination in case it doesn't work out, but its nice not to waste our vacation time for the interview. I read the thread and couldn't find any info about ATL (Sorry if I missed it!).

Any idea which lane we would use? Should I use Mobile Passport for both of us? Or should I use the Global Entry Kiosk and my son do the normal entry procedures? I plan to ask the staff once we arrive at ATL immigration, but sometimes traveling with a 4 year old its better to have an idea of what to expect.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 5:55 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rockettyo
Any idea which lane we would use? Should I use Mobile Passport for both of us? Or should I use the Global Entry Kiosk and my son do the normal entry procedures? I plan to ask the staff once we arrive at ATL immigration, but sometimes traveling with a 4 year old its better to have an idea of what to expect.
If you want to do Enrollment on Arrival, do not use the Mobile Passport App.

There should be signs directing you to the Enrollment on Arrival booths.

From the CBP Enrollment on Arrival website linked in the wiki post:
When landing in an international terminal follow the signage directing you to CBP officers who can complete your Global Entry interview during your admissibility inspection. You won’t need any additional documents other than the requisite documents for international travel (e.g., your passport).
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Concourse E and Concourse F
6000 N Terminal Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30320
Hours of Operation: 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Old Dec 26, 2018, 10:25 am

Programs: AA EXP: : SPG Plat; HH Gold
Data Point.

Arrived CLT on Dec 23, 2018. Initially was directed in one direction for Enrollment on Entry then when talking to the supervisor was advised due to the Government Shutdown, Enrollment upon Arrival was not available.

Just bad timing I guess.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 9:48 pm

Programs: CBP
Depends on the port. I asked around to 2 other major ports that I have buddies at.

Of the 3 ports combined, 2 are doing EOA, 1 is not.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 5:58 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by maninblack
Depends on the port. I asked around to 2 other major ports that I have buddies at.

Of the 3 ports combined, 2 are doing EOA, 1 is not.
At which two of those 3 is enrollment on arrival still being done? And at which of those 3 is it not being done?
Old Dec 30, 2018, 2:45 pm

IAH Houston

Has anyone done the interview on arrival at IAH recently?
I am wondering what the normal wait time is at IAH. I had the interview scheduled for the next week, but had to re-schedule due to the government shutdown. Thinking of doing this in March.

Also does anyone know if this is available on weekends at IAH? Our flight lands on Sunday morning. I know IAH regular GE office does not offer interviews on weekends, but can't find information on enrollment on arrival operating days/hours.

Thank you!
Old Dec 30, 2018, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by Annie33
Also does anyone know if this is available on weekends at IAH? Our flight lands on Sunday morning. I know IAH regular GE office does not offer interviews on weekends, but can't find information on enrollment on arrival operating days/hours.
From the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website which is linked in the wikipost:
Texas

Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)

Hours of Operation: 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Contact Information: (281) 230-4818
Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:18 pm

IS the general consensus that EOA isn't happening with the shutdown?
Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by levilevi
IS the general consensus that EOA isn't happening with the shutdown?
I would say, the "general consensus" is ... it depends. Some locations have been doing EOA and others have not. And, as the shutdown continues, I would assume that what happened yesterday does not necessarily indicate what will happen tomorrow.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 12:11 am

Thank you! Somehow I missed that page. Since days are not listed, I hope that means it is available everyday including the weekends.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 1:57 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Annie33
Thank you! Somehow I missed that page. Since days are not listed, I hope that means it is available everyday including the weekends.
It means that it’s available every day of the week at IAH, at least when things are normal.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 8:52 am

Yeah... got snagged by this... my 8 month old got conditionally approved before shutdown, but we couldn't get to an interview site... now we are leaving 1/5 and back 1/9... hoping resolved and we can just get him approved on arrival... I guess if not, just split up, wife takes other kid (bot with GE), and i'll take him through mobile passport/regular way.
Old Jan 10, 2019, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by levilevi
Yeah... got snagged by this... my 8 month old got conditionally approved before shutdown, but we couldn't get to an interview site... now we are leaving 1/5 and back 1/9... hoping resolved and we can just get him approved on arrival... I guess if not, just split up, wife takes other kid (bot with GE), and i'll take him through mobile passport/regular way.
FYI - BWI was closed yesterday afternoon - sign on door blaming shutdown, but on the upside, wife and daughter did GE while son and I did the kiosks.. given passengers loads and rushing to get a few steps ahead of a deplaning BA 777, it only cost us like 5 minutes vs. GE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.