Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival

Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival

Hide Wikipost
Old May 16, 20, 5:15 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: TWA884
Wiki Link
Enrollment on Arrival is a program operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to allow Global Entry applicants who are conditionally approved to complete their interviews upon arrival into the United States. The Enrollment on Arrival program eliminates the need for a Global Entry applicant to schedule an interview at an enrollment center to complete the application process.

When landing in an international terminal follow the signage directing you to CBP officers who can complete your Global Entry interview during your admissibility inspection. You won’t need any additional documents other than the requisite documents for international travel (e.g., your passport).

Enrollment on Arrival Locations
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 21, 20, 8:17 am

Programs: SQ Gold
I am arriving on FRA - YYZ and depart two days later on YYZ - MUC. Is there any chance to do the interview in YYZ even though I am not arriving/depart with an US flight?
Old Oct 21, 20, 10:04 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by vincent_ View Post
I am arriving on FRA - YYZ and depart two days later on YYZ - MUC. Is there any chance to do the interview in YYZ even though I am not arriving/depart with an US flight?
Do not believe you can do Enrollment on Arrival at Toronto unless you fly into U.S.A from Toronto.
However website shows: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...lment-arrival:
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
Terminal 3 - Primary Booths 1 or 2
Hours of Operation: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Contact Information: (905) 676-2606 ext. 244

You can make an appointment at YYZ enrollment center while you are in Toronto: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...enters/canada#.

Toronto-Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
Address: 6301 Silver Dart Drive
(Terminal 1, Aisle 8, near PEEL Regional Police Station)
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5P 1A2
Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Sunday
Contact Information: (905) 676-3477
(855) 866-3987
Old Oct 21, 20, 12:41 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
Originally Posted by vincent_ View Post
Enrollment on Arrival is available at YYZ only during the US immigration and customs inspections prior to departure to the US. You will need a ticket to fly to the United States and present yourself for US CBP inspections for admission to the United States in order to have a Global Entry enrollment interview at a pre-clearance facility.

From the CBP website which is linked in the wikipost at the top of every page in this thread:
Enrollment on Arrival (EoA) is CBP program that allows Global Entry applicants who are conditionally approved to complete their interviews upon arrival into the United States. The EoA program eliminates the need for a Global Entry applicant to schedule an interview at an enrollment center to complete the application process.
As 1KChinito wrote above, you can try to schedule an enrollment interview at the YYZ Enrollment Center during your stay in Toronto.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: