Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry / NEXUS pending application, how do I correct/change/update information?

Global Entry / NEXUS pending application, how do I correct/change/update information?

Old Oct 18, 2019, 7:36 pm

Nexus application mistake - drivers license

hi
I applied for nexus Application but made a stupid mistake. I have a valid G1 driver license -- but I dont drive. I thought the license had expired and mentioned that I dont have drivers license. Will my application be denied? Is there anyway I can correct my application?
Old Oct 19, 2019, 3:56 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by mj12
hi
I applied for nexus Application but made a stupid mistake. I have a valid G1 driver license -- but I dont drive. I thought the license had expired and mentioned that I dont have drivers license. Will my application be denied? Is there anyway I can correct my application?
Welcome to FT! I'm going to ask the mods to move this to a forum where these issues are discussed.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 6:05 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
From the Archived: The NEXUS Information Thread:

Originally Posted by mcdhookup
Per https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/det...ication-system

If you made an error and only realized it after you certified the application, you will not be able to correct it online until after your final interview. If you think you made an error that will significantly impact a decision to conditionally approve your application, you can submit your concern to us by clicking the "Submit a Complaint" option on the right side of the CBP INFO Center page. However, most errors are unlikely to cause problems so we urge you to wait until your interview to get it straightened out.
mj12 likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 11:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by mj12
hi
This shouldn't impact application. I believe they ask more as way to prove residence. Note it at interview and they can update.
Seat13F_AC_CRJ and mj12 like this.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 7:56 pm

Another vote to just bring the license to your interview and they will update it. The officers have a lot of discretion, especially for non-material items such as this.

I've even had my name updated (!) at the interview, which I thought could have been a showstopper.
mj12 likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by YYCCL3
Another vote to just bring the license to your interview and they will update it. The officers have a lot of discretion, especially for non-material items such as this.

I've even had my name updated (!) at the interview, which I thought could have been a showstopper.
Thanks a lot for that.
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 9:35 pm

I applied for my first GE renewal, using green card, on 08/19/2019 and waiting for conditional approval. Now that I have US passport, how do I update my renewal application? Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 12:22 am

Programs: GE
Originally Posted by isac
I applied for my first GE renewal, using green card, on 08/19/2019 and waiting for conditional approval. Now that I have US passport, how do I update my renewal application? Thanks in advance.
You can't update the application while it's pending review. You will either have to go for an interview, at which you can bring the new passport for the officer to update, or if you just get renewed, once you receive your new card just log into the TTP site and update your passport info.
Good luck!
<redacted>

Last edited by TWA884; Nov 28, 2019 at 8:16 am Reason: Off-topic for this thread where the question and answer were relocated
Old Nov 28, 2019, 8:15 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by isac
Hello @isac,

I moved your question to the relevant thread.

You may also may want to take a look at this one:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Dec 24, 2019, 6:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Apologies if there was an answer for a situation like this earlier in the thread. I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything.

I started my application for GE 2+ years ago (visa holder in the US); it was paused as I required a background verification in my home country and due to tight travel schedules I never scheduled it. The current status of the application is "Wait for conditional approval". I recently acquired LPR in the US, which should theoretically simplify the GE application process. However I have not found a way to amend my application or restart it. Do I have any options to do so? Or do I need to just try to continue my application?
Old Dec 31, 2019, 8:13 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by sometalkofme
Apologies if there was an answer for a situation like this earlier in the thread. I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything.

I started my application for GE 2+ years ago (visa holder in the US); it was paused as I required a background verification in my home country and due to tight travel schedules I never scheduled it. The current status of the application is "Wait for conditional approval". I recently acquired LPR in the US, which should theoretically simplify the GE application process. However I have not found a way to amend my application or restart it. Do I have any options to do so? Or do I need to just try to continue my application?
Was able to walk-in to an enrollment center near me and got the officer to cancel my existing application. This allowed me to re-apply with all the new information.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 5:18 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat
Mistake in passport expiration date in GE renewal application

Just looked at my renewal application again and realized that I make a mistake in the expiration date of my passport (typed 2020 instead of 2028). Two questions: First, is there any way to correct this? Second, will they deny the renewal, or can i just correct it at the interview?

Also, my significant other's renewal application has been approved already and she submitted hers about 1 month after mine. Does that make sense? Do they take them out of order sometimes?

Thanks!

UPDATE EDIT: It just so happens that a few days after posting this, I got my conditional approval without making any changes to my application. So apparently there wasn't an issue. I'll just mention this to them when I have my interview.

Last edited by tacostuff; Jan 8, 2020 at 5:11 am
Old Jan 2, 2020, 8:16 am

Hello @tacostuff,

I merged your post into the relevant thread.

As for your second question, it is not unusual. Please continue discussing that issue in the Global Entry Renewal thread.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Mar 24, 2021, 3:36 pm

Global Entry Application - New Passport

Hey

Looking for some global entry advice.

I applied for global entry for the first time back before COVID was a thing and didnt get my conditional approval until late 2020.

I now need to renew my passport, does this mean Ill need to do a whole new global entry application again or can you simple edit your passport details on your current global entry application somehow?

I still havent been able to get an interview yet.

thanks

Last edited by Flyer500X; Mar 24, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Old Mar 24, 2021, 3:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
No new application.

You can edit your passport details. Or better yet, bring your new and cancelled old passport with you to your interview.

I'm a bit confused by your post. In line 2 you say that you received your conditional approval in late 2020, but then in line 4, you say you haven't "passed conditional approval."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.