Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Old Apr 10, 17, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Global Entry enrollment centers locations from the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Old Aug 21, 16, 9:51 pm

Global Entry interview in Saint Louis (STL)

Interview are in Terminal 2 (Also known as the East Terminal, or the Southwest Terminal). The instructions refer to Door 16, but that's a portion of the airport many folks might never have visited. If you don't know where Door 16 is, go in Door 15, at the northwest corner of the baggage claim level of Terminal 2.

As soon as you enter Door 15, look all the way to your left; you will see an open entry to a hallway marked "International Arrivals", and you will also see some Global Entry signage. Go in that hallway, and keep bearing left and looking for Global Entry signage. You'll walk a total of perhaps 300 or 400 feet, and you will end up in a triangular room where you will see seating for a dozen or so visitors, and the inside of Door 16. Most of the interior doors that lead out of that area are keypad locked. Wait there. There's no receptionist, but every 10 or 15 minutes a CBP agent will stick his head out and see who's there and what appointment time they have. There are restrooms adjacent to the waiting area.

The CBP agent I spoke with was very professional, and the whole visit was painless. I think I was in and out in less than 15 minutes, although I didn't have anything that might require extra attention, like criminal history or travel to sketchy destinations.

Also, I was told that they sometimes are able to accommodate walk-ins on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, if they arrive shortly before noon.
Old Sep 9, 16, 9:37 am

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA fallen Gold, Marriott Gold, Priority Pass, Hertz #1 Gold
New Global Entry enrollment center at SAN

No more required trips to the Otay Mesa center. http://www.cbs8.com/story/33054211/g...-diego-airport
Old Sep 9, 16, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Nice. I presume it's in the same location as the PreCheck enrollment center and doesn't require going through security?
Old Sep 9, 16, 12:53 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by tmiw View Post
Nice. I presume it's in the same location as the PreCheck enrollment center and doesn't require going through security?
You can call and find out. https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...ers/california

San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Address: Terminal 2 East
3707 N. Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101

Hours of Operation: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Tuesday - Thursday
Contact Information: (619) 230-8180 (ext. 258)
Old Oct 3, 16, 9:30 am

If only I could interview!

Quick question: For the interview locations at an airport (Charlotte, Atlanta, Dulles) is the interview location past security? If a spot opens at one of thes spots when I might be in the neighborhood, I'm wondering if I can drive there without a flight scheduled and still get to the interview spot?

Last edited by TWA884; Oct 3, 16 at 1:56 pm Reason: Relocate question to the proper thread
Old Oct 3, 16, 10:48 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond
The area in Charlotte is pre-security. They will take walk-ins on Monday and Friday but it is on a first come first served with no guarantee. My girlfriend arrived at 7AM to be number 7 on the list and was about the last one to be taken that day. YMMV

I would be very surprised if any of the areas were after security
Old Oct 3, 16, 1:57 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
Originally Posted by OnThePlaneAgain View Post
Quick question: For the interview locations at an airport (Charlotte, Atlanta, Dulles) is the interview location past security? If a spot opens at one of thes spots when I might be in the neighborhood, I'm wondering if I can drive there without a flight scheduled and still get to the interview spot?
Originally Posted by TWA884 View Post
Most interview locations are before security. At the few places that they are airside, i.e., IAH Terminal E, the Global Entry Enrollment Centers location guide will have the following notation: "Requires Boarding Pass."
Old Oct 5, 16, 8:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by davidgrahammd View Post
The area in Charlotte is pre-security. They will take walk-ins on Monday and Friday but it is on a first come first served with no guarantee. My girlfriend arrived at 7AM to be number 7 on the list and was about the last one to be taken that day. YMMV

I would be very surprised if any of the areas were after security
IIRC ATL used to be airside, on the sort of mezzanine level of E when you come up from customs and immigration and near where there was a currency exchange. AFAIK it's moved and is now landside.
Old Nov 4, 16, 3:47 pm

Not sure if it belongs here or a new thread:

i have an appointment at 7:00 but the special note on the GOES website says that OHARE now is closing at 5:30pm daily. I'm concerned that they actually canceled my appointment but haven't said anything. Has anyone had a late appointment at Ohare since Oct 31st?
Old Nov 5, 16, 9:27 am

GE office at BOS- Need your help with Direction

Anyone familiar with the exact location of this office. I know it's Terminal E. Any landmark that it is close to?

Trying to assist someone who has an interview today.

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 5, 16, 4:32 pm

Programs: DL DM/1MM, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by newtothis1 View Post
Anyone familiar with the exact location of this office. I know it's Terminal E. Any landmark that it is close to?
See this map.

It's #4 on the L1 map, as noted in the directory list at the bottom of the page.
Old Nov 19, 16, 5:47 am

Need help navigating MIA for Global Entry (J) to AA (D)

Flying in to AA terminal from Tampa (D).

Going for Global Entry Interview at Terminal (J) 2nd level, MIA, inbetween flights.

What is the fastest way to go between these 2 terminals? Walkable? SkyTrain help?

Also, would I need to go through security more than one time?

Thank you.

Last edited by bmjabber2; Nov 19, 16 at 5:53 am
Old Nov 20, 16, 11:13 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Moderator's Note:

A recent question about having a family member with a later appointment interview on the same date that other family members have interviews set was moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Dec 8, 16, 3:02 pm

Programs: Airlines: DL-Silver, UA-Silver Hotels: MR-LT PP
Global Entry Interview at CLT

Can someone tell me the difference between "Charlotte Douglas Airport - Downstairs location" and "Charlotte Douglas Airport" when booking a GE interview?

TIA
Old Dec 8, 16, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by jrsinpdx View Post
Can someone tell me the difference between "Charlotte Douglas Airport - Downstairs location" and "Charlotte Douglas Airport" when booking a GE interview?

TIA
There is only one location listed on the CBP's Global Entry Enrollment Centers webpage for Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT):

Search this Thread