Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 10, 2017, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Global Entry enrollment centers locations from the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2013, 8:55 am

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by 26point2orbust
The GE page indicates that it's possible to access the GE enrollment center without having to leave the secure area.

Where is that office? How do I get there?
near the 50's style Ruby's diner just to the south of the security checkpoint in E
Old Dec 16, 2013, 10:20 am

Thanks.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 7:56 am

GOES interview location

Just had an interview at HNL two weeks ago and thought this might help because the office is so well hidden! Go to International Arrivals (ground level, near the inter-island terminal). Continue to walk past the arrival doors around the right-hand end of the building (as in, outside the building). Once you get to the far right corner, turn to the left. There are travel desks there, to the left, for international travelers, and straight ahead past those desks you should see a small blue sign for Customs and Immigration that points the way.
Old May 12, 2014, 9:51 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
Did this work out ok for you sparkchaser? Anyone else have recent experience with going to the EWR enrollment center on a layover? My gf and I are flying PDX-EWR-DUB in June and have a long layover at EWR. She just got her conditional approved for GE (I got mine last year) so it seems like it would make sense to stop at the EWR center since there are no appointments available at PDX for 4 months.
Old May 13, 2014, 1:44 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I did my GE interview at JFK but have been by the EWR station many times. The current "problem" is the Air Train. It is out of order and replaced by buses so will take a bit more than standard, but nothing to worry about.

During my few interactions with CPD there the staff were professional and actually seemed to like the Program. Your PDX-EWR flight will probably arrive into Terminal C with your EWR-DUB also departing from Terminal C. So you will have to travel from Terminal C to B and back. When going from C to B without the Air Train I believe the buses are outside of security. Newark Airport often has many employees about so just ask for the bus to terminal B. For return you should go back to where you got off that previous bus.

You got GE last year or you got your approval last year? If the latter I believe you had 30 days to schedule an appointment so might want to check about that.

Originally Posted by nookanaya
Did this work out ok for you sparkchaser? Anyone else have recent experience with going to the EWR enrollment center on a layover? My gf and I are flying PDX-EWR-DUB in June and have a long layover at EWR. She just got her conditional approved for GE (I got mine last year) so it seems like it would make sense to stop at the EWR center since there are no appointments available at PDX for 4 months.
Old May 14, 2014, 9:59 am

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
Sounds like it should be ok then, thanks for advice. I guess I was somewhat aware of the Air Train situation and figured we might just walk from C to B. Bus is probably faster though. We have several hours to kill that afternoon and taking her to her GE interview sounds like more fun than just sitting in the UC.

Yep I did my interview last year. I ended up going to the downtown DC office since I was there anyway and PDX had a 3 month wait at that time too. I don't know what the deal is with the interviews at PDX. Seems like they only have someone onsite to do them every 3 or 4 months.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by Maxwell Smart
Just to be clear, it is OUTSIDE the secure area, so after you arrive from MCI you will have to exit the secure area (regardless of which terminal you arrive into), visit the GE office, and then will have to reclear security for your FRA flight.

I did something similar for my interview back in Jan- arrive into Term C, exit security, airtrain to Term B, interview, airtrain back to Term C, re-enter security, take connecting flight.
hello! I was wondering if you can share how long this process took you? I have a flight arriving in terminal C at 4:30, then leaving C at 6:05. Not sure what time I should make my appointment for/if I even have time to do this!

All assuming no delays of course!
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:40 am

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
Global Entry Locations - Website Outdated?

It looks like the GE website (http://www.cbp.gov/global-entry/locations) list of locations of GE kiosks is outdated. We know that Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Austin (AUS) both have functioning GE kiosks, based on other FT threads and posts. Now I am wondering - are there any other locations that have GE but are not listed on the website?
Old Aug 27, 2014, 9:35 pm

Programs: GP Dia, HH Dia, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by ripplestiltskin
Just had an interview at HNL two weeks ago and thought this might help because the office is so well hidden! Go to International Arrivals (ground level, near the inter-island terminal). Continue to walk past the arrival doors around the right-hand end of the building (as in, outside the building). Once you get to the far right corner, turn to the left. There are travel desks there, to the left, for international travelers, and straight ahead past those desks you should see a small blue sign for Customs and Immigration that points the way.
Thanks! I have my appt in the morning so I was looking for this info!
Old Sep 26, 2014, 3:30 am

Dont expect any perks other than getting to "maybe" keep your sweater or shoes on. I have found GE to be otherwise pretty useless.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 12:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by sunnyjl
Dont expect any perks other than getting to "maybe" keep your sweater or shoes on. I have found GE to be otherwise pretty useless.
What on earth are you talking about? This thread is about GE which pertains to immigration and customs control.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 12:54 pm

Global Entry DFW Offices

So I've got a Global Entry interview for the fiancee and myself scheduled next week, had to book an appointment a couple months ago to get in and picked 40 minutes after my arrival time at Terminal B since my connection is about 3 hours.

We're back to back interviews, so 40 minutes after arrival time and 55 minutes after arrival time. Now that the date is getting near, and I've had a chance to check my flights on time performance, I'm starting to get nervous.

How long does it take to get to the Global Entry offices from Terminal B, guessing SkyLink is the best route?

Are they reasonably flexible or if I'm late am I screwed?

Guessing they are outside of security, correct? Directions from the SkyLink exit (which exit?) to their office?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Still hoping to have enough time to catch a spa service in the Centurion lounge if we get a chance to help relax the fiancee, but my overall concern is getting the Global Entry interview done when we're actually in proximity of an enrollment center.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
You should be fine. You can take SkyLink or just walk from B over to D. One thing to keep in mind is that the office is located OUTSIDE security, so you will want to hop back in the TSA line as soon as possible after your interviews are completed.

Here are the directions to the enrollment office, according to the DFW airport authority website:

"DFW's Global Entry office is located at Terminal D, Lower Level, just outside of the International Arrivals area. Follow the overhead sign to Global Entry, which is south of the International Arrivals area, along the outside hallway. The overhead Global Entry signage will point to a door with a "Department of Homeland Security" seal on it."
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:13 pm

Programs: AA
Global Entry Enrollment Center at ORD

I am looking at visiting the enrollment center at ORD to complete my GE interview. I'm going to be in Chicago visiting a friend and would like to drive over one morning and complete it. The address given (10000 Bessie Coleman Dr) seems like the address for the entire O'Hare airport.

Can someone who is familiar with O'Hare and this particular location suggest the best way to drive, park, and access the enrollment center? My GPS seemingly just dumps me on the runway.

If it's possible to access it short-term rather than as an air traveler, that would be great.

Thank you.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:52 pm

The CBP office is located on the arrivals level of Terminal 5 at ORD. Facing Terminal 5 from outside, the office is located inside the arrivals lobby on the left side, right by the bathrooms I believe.

You will walk into the waiting room and check in with the officer behind the glass. Another officer will then come to the waiting room and bring you into an office for the interview and fingerprinting.

You can park in International Lot D and walk across to the terminal. It is $2 for the first hour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.