Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ACA 35K, Omni Select Guest Black

I land Pearson 3:43pm tomorrow (Jazz flight from another Ontario city) and I have a flight to LGA at 5:15pm. I need to update my nexus file with new H1B visa.

(a) do I have time to do this between flights? (I don't have an appointment)

(b) where exactly (be as specific as possible, I am directionally challenged!) is the nexus office at Pearson?

thank you!!
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:08 pm
Suspended

Right at US departures. Head there and you will find it. My guess is that they will tell you to do it on line.

You might not have time in any event as the slog through US immigration can be time consuming.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:10 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
It takes 20 minutes. No appointment required. Be sure and sign in as soon as you arrive. The office is right beside where you enter for US preclearance.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by plgplg
I land Pearson 3:43pm tomorrow (Jazz flight from another Ontario city) and I have a flight to LGA at 5:15pm. I need to update my nexus file with new H1B visa.

(a) do I have time to do this between flights? (I don't have an appointment)

(b) where exactly (be as specific as possible, I am directionally challenged!) is the nexus office at Pearson?

thank you!!
I would check to see if you can do it online. I know that I was able to update my passport online. If that doesn't work, you can just do a walk in and it's very quick.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ACA 35K, Omni Select Guest Black
awesome thanks Cozmo456

PS I checked and it can't be done online:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexu...nnees-eng.html

"NEXUS members must report to an Enrolment Centre to update or change other information including:

. Changes to work visas or study permit information
"
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
As this is neither an Air Canada nor Aeroplan frequent flyer topic it's been relocated to the appropriate forum for trusted traveler topic which is the Trusted Travelers forum.

tcook052
Air Canada forum moderator
Old Apr 28, 2016, 8:08 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
NEXUS/GE YYZ Interview location?

I'm booked to interview in YYZ early august (due to my schedule).

However it seems to be an off airport site, which I cant find easily on google maps.

Has anyone been there? It says it the airport emergency services centre on Convair?
Old Apr 28, 2016, 12:21 pm

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
When I went there 4 years ago for a Nexus iris scan the office was in Terminal 1 before security, a short walk from the parking structure (I drove to visit friends in Toronto). Maybe call to see if it's been moved.
Old May 3, 2016, 11:00 am

they're saying there is some building work taking place giving the reason for the new location
Old May 29, 2016, 12:57 pm

Nexus Enrollment Center Locations

Hi All,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - haven't been able to find a place to post where this subject applies.

Is there really no Nexus enrollment center at YYZ airport? The enrollment centers seem to be all along the border which is odd. Has anyone had experience enrolling at YYZ?

Thanks,
Old May 29, 2016, 3:34 pm

Programs: AC, WN, Nexus
The CBSA has a list of centres at

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/location-eng.html

There are tabs at the top to choose between the "land" and "airport" lists. There is definitely one at YYZ.
Old May 29, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by homerjsimpso
Hi All,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - haven't been able to find a place to post where this subject applies.

Is there really no Nexus enrollment center at YYZ airport? The enrollment centers seem to be all along the border which is odd. Has anyone had experience enrolling at YYZ?

Thanks,
Nexus enrollment centers are located in Canadian airports with US preclearance, or along the US/Canadian border (some on the Canadian side, some on the American side).

YYZ has a Nexus enrollment center (as it is the largest city and one of the busiest airports in Canada).

Here's the address from the CBSA site linked above:
Pearson International Airport
Terminal 1, – Departure Level
Post 8
Mississauga, ON
L5P 1A2

Last edited by TWA884; Aug 22, 2016 at 8:52 pm Reason: Outdated information
Old May 31, 2016, 6:08 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
When I went to the YYZ enrollment center 4 years ago for my iris scan after getting Nexus in the U.S. it was on the departure level, pre-security.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 4:05 am

Temp YYZ GE/Nexus Office

Has anyone been to the new office yet, is it easy to find/get to?
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:32 am
B1

NEXUS office relocation

"If you’re applying for or renewing your NEXUS card, take note that the NEXUS Enrolment Centre has been temporarily relocated from Terminal 1. The Centre is currently located at the Airport Emergency Support Centre at 2935 Convair Drive." Convair runs west from Renforth just north of the 401. You can find it with Google Maps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.