Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ NEXUS/GE Enrollment Center

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by TWA884
That's arrival in the US which is processed at the CBP YYZ preclearance facility while clearing US immigration and customs inspections.
Thank you! So, booth 18 or 20 in Terminal 1 are located at the CBP YYZ preclearance facility? And enrollment on arrival should be done when flying into US?
Old Apr 16, 2019, 12:25 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, NEXUS
Originally Posted by soleris
Thank you! So, booth 18 or 20 in Terminal 1 are located at the CBP YYZ preclearance facility? And enrollment on arrival should be done when flying into US?
The enrollment centre is outside of the secure area near the airline desks and before the US preclearance facility. It's separate from the US preclearance facility is after security and has nothing to do with NEXUS enrollment, but it may help you with an APEC interview.

Last edited by Nayef; Apr 16, 2019 at 12:31 pm
Old Jul 10, 2019, 4:17 pm

Nexus at yyz. - can’t set appointment in web page

does anyone know what the story is with the website and scheduling inteviews? I can request interviews to be scheduled only at land crossings which doesn’t really help me. None of the airport locations are showing and the other public links take me to a “scheduler” page which does nothing.

I’m in Toronto all day tomorrow and could easily get to the airport and do an interview. Don’t want to go and get turned away though and unfortunately my flight out is an early morning one on Friday so I can’t just stop in then.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 10:50 am

Is the Global Entry enrollment office at Pearson (YYZ) in Toronto currently open?
Old Oct 8, 2021, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by twentytwo
Is the Global Entry enrollment office at Pearson (YYZ) in Toronto currently open?
Answer = no
Old Jan 16, 2022, 2:14 pm
pjs

Thinking about booking DUB-YYZ-EWR in J on AC (using LifeMiles) on a Saturday in October. The connection time is only 95 minutes though. Wife and I have GE but 20yo daughter may not have it as I can’t get her an appointment anywhere (even though she’s preapproved) 1) can she do the interview at the preclearance facility (is it open?) and 2) if not, is there enough time for her to make the flight to EWR through the regular line (even though AC claims 85 minutes is enough time)? Thanks.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 3:35 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by pjs
Thinking about booking DUB-YYZ-EWR in J on AC (using LifeMiles) on a Saturday in October. The connection time is only 95 minutes though. Wife and I have GE but 20yo daughter may not have it as I can’t get her an appointment anywhere (even though she’s preapproved) 1) can she do the interview at the preclearance facility (is it open?) and 2) if not, is there enough time for her to make the flight to EWR through the regular line (even though AC claims 85 minutes is enough time)? Thanks.
YYZ is an Enrollment on Arrival location. She should be able to complete her enrollment interview with a CBP officer while going through US passport controls at the pre-clearance facility.
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)

Terminal 3 - Primary Booths 1 or 2

Hours of Operation:
6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Contact Information:
(905) 676-2606 ext. 244
pjs and adrianhon like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.