GE expiry - no goes password

Old Jul 5, 15, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
GE expiry - no goes password

My global entry I think expired in april. I received a DHS email to renew. When I go the GOES site, i don't have a PASSID or anything, and it states I have to re-register. Cant recover my password or username.

When I go to re-register, i state that i have had GE in the past, and it won't let me proceed with out a PASSID.

So I am stuck. What do i do?
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by sambb View Post
My global entry I think expired in april. I received a DHS email to renew. When I go the GOES site, i don't have a PASSID or anything, and it states I have to re-register. Cant recover my password or username.

When I go to re-register, i state that i have had GE in the past, and it won't let me proceed with out a PASSID.

So I am stuck. What do i do?

Do you have a login ID? If you don't remember it you can hit the Recover User ID and after doing recover you password.

If you need help you can call here (855) 873-4637
Or check this link out...

https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/common/goes_support.html
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

It states:
Your GOES account is no longer active. Please register again to create a new account.

Then, when i register again, it still asks for a passid or goes id, that i don't have.
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:46 pm

your passid is the # on the back of your GE card. It's also the # you use as your KTN for TSA Pre
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

ok, so i have never had a GE card. I had a sticker that went on my passport, and now i just put my passport in the GE kiosk. Never had a card..
Old Jul 5, 15, 9:13 pm

Well what's your KTN that you enter to get TSA Pre when you book your tickets?

That's your PASSID
Old Jul 6, 15, 8:07 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
Your PASSID should be in your airline's "Secure Traveler" profile - it is your KTN.
Old Jul 6, 15, 11:59 am

Programs: UA PP, AA, DL, LH, VX, HA
And, if you kept your welcome letter, it's on that.
Old Jul 6, 15, 5:30 pm

just applied for GE

Originally Posted by dasanmarco View Post
your passid is the # on the back of your GE card. It's also the # you use as your KTN for TSA Pre
When I travel on AA I usually get TSA precheck, however I have been flying Delta and SW lately and sometimes I get the pre check and sometimes I don't so I decided to apply for GE. I was told that it comes also with the TSA precheck.Is that correct. Anyway, I went online to the GOES website and signed in to check for an update of my application-its stated pending review which I understand since I only applied last wk, but I did notice that where it said membership/Passid #-there is a 9 digit num. Does that mean I was given a passed # before getting the global entry card and is the passaid # the same as KTN? TIA for replies.
Old Jul 6, 15, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by carnivaltime View Post
When I travel on AA I usually get TSA precheck, however I have been flying Delta and SW lately and sometimes I get the pre check and sometimes I don't so I decided to apply for GE. I was told that it comes also with the TSA precheck.Is that correct. Anyway, I went online to the GOES website and signed in to check for an update of my application-its stated pending review which I understand since I only applied last wk, but I did notice that where it said membership/Passid #-there is a 9 digit num. Does that mean I was given a passed # before getting the global entry card and is the passaid # the same as KTN? TIA for replies.
Yeah, you get your passid and your future KTN (assuming you're approved) as soon as you sign up for a GOES account.

Obviously your KTN will NOT work until you're fully approved for GE (that means after the interview).
Old Jul 6, 15, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by dasanmarco View Post
Yeah, you get your passid and your future KTN (assuming you're approved) as soon as you sign up for a GOES account.

Obviously your KTN will NOT work until you're fully approved for GE (that means after the interview).
Thanks for clearing up the confusion.