GE expiry - no goes password

Reply

Old Jul 5, 15, 8:21 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA
Programs: AA
Posts: 392
GE expiry - no goes password

My global entry I think expired in april. I received a DHS email to renew. When I go the GOES site, i don't have a PASSID or anything, and it states I have to re-register. Cant recover my password or username.

When I go to re-register, i state that i have had GE in the past, and it won't let me proceed with out a PASSID.

So I am stuck. What do i do?
sambb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:32 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 72
Originally Posted by sambb View Post
My global entry I think expired in april. I received a DHS email to renew. When I go the GOES site, i don't have a PASSID or anything, and it states I have to re-register. Cant recover my password or username.

When I go to re-register, i state that i have had GE in the past, and it won't let me proceed with out a PASSID.

So I am stuck. What do i do?

Do you have a login ID? If you don't remember it you can hit the Recover User ID and after doing recover you password.

If you need help you can call here (855) 873-4637
Or check this link out...

https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/common/goes_support.html
dnLwire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:38 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA
Programs: AA
Posts: 392
It states:
Your GOES account is no longer active. Please register again to create a new account.

Then, when i register again, it still asks for a passid or goes id, that i don't have.
sambb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:46 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 26
your passid is the # on the back of your GE card. It's also the # you use as your KTN for TSA Pre
dasanmarco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 15, 8:54 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA
Programs: AA
Posts: 392
ok, so i have never had a GE card. I had a sticker that went on my passport, and now i just put my passport in the GE kiosk. Never had a card..
sambb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 15, 9:13 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 26
Well what's your KTN that you enter to get TSA Pre when you book your tickets?

That's your PASSID
dasanmarco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 15, 8:07 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Programs: Delta Kryptonium
Posts: 1,081
Your PASSID should be in your airline's "Secure Traveler" profile - it is your KTN.
rubesl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 15, 11:59 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: UA PP, AA, DL, LH, VX, HA
Posts: 5,286
And, if you kept your welcome letter, it's on that.
drewguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 15, 5:30 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 113
just applied for GE

Originally Posted by dasanmarco View Post
your passid is the # on the back of your GE card. It's also the # you use as your KTN for TSA Pre
When I travel on AA I usually get TSA precheck, however I have been flying Delta and SW lately and sometimes I get the pre check and sometimes I don't so I decided to apply for GE. I was told that it comes also with the TSA precheck.Is that correct. Anyway, I went online to the GOES website and signed in to check for an update of my application-its stated pending review which I understand since I only applied last wk, but I did notice that where it said membership/Passid #-there is a 9 digit num. Does that mean I was given a passed # before getting the global entry card and is the passaid # the same as KTN? TIA for replies.
carnivaltime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 15, 7:54 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by carnivaltime View Post
When I travel on AA I usually get TSA precheck, however I have been flying Delta and SW lately and sometimes I get the pre check and sometimes I don't so I decided to apply for GE. I was told that it comes also with the TSA precheck.Is that correct. Anyway, I went online to the GOES website and signed in to check for an update of my application-its stated pending review which I understand since I only applied last wk, but I did notice that where it said membership/Passid #-there is a 9 digit num. Does that mean I was given a passed # before getting the global entry card and is the passaid # the same as KTN? TIA for replies.
Yeah, you get your passid and your future KTN (assuming you're approved) as soon as you sign up for a GOES account.

Obviously your KTN will NOT work until you're fully approved for GE (that means after the interview).
dasanmarco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 15, 8:32 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 113
Originally Posted by dasanmarco View Post
Yeah, you get your passid and your future KTN (assuming you're approved) as soon as you sign up for a GOES account.

Obviously your KTN will NOT work until you're fully approved for GE (that means after the interview).
Thanks for clearing up the confusion.
carnivaltime is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread