Wiki Posts
Search

Global Entry Card Name Error

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2018, 10:12 am
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by Ilseum
Thank you so much! I guess this was too obvious for me to find.
Lets see what happens next.
See my post just above yours for another way to try to make the correction. They can correct it online as long as you do not need to use the physical card to cross the border from Canada or Mexico by land/sea.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:53 am

Programs: Mileage Plus
name incorrect on global entry card

I applied for a global entry card, at my meeting with the officer/representative I brought my driver's license and my passport and birth certificate.... My passport and my driver's license both read my first name, my maiden name followed by my married last name. She put my global services id card in my first name, my middle name and my married name. NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE MY GLOBAL ENTRY due to this. How do I change my name to reflect my passport name on my global entry card.

thank you!
Old Jan 16, 2019, 9:31 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Welcome to FlyerTalk @suzietodd!

I merged your question into the relevant thread.

Please take a look at @dstan's posts up thread; you can have it corrected online or by stopping at a Global Entry Enrollment Center (when they reopen after the partial government shutdown is over).

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator

Last edited by TWA884; Jan 16, 2019 at 10:27 am Reason: Typo
Old Jan 16, 2019, 10:09 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Contact the local office and tell them your card does not reflect what your passport has listed.

How are they not recognizing your Global Entry? Who is they? I'm going to assume you mean you're not receiving TSA PreCheck as Global Entry processing doesn't have anything to do with the card as it's tagged to your passport number. It may give an error as the passenger info doesn't match the on file info but the on file info should match your passport.

Global Services is a United Airlines Elite membership ranking.

Originally Posted by suzietodd
I applied for a global entry card, at my meeting with the officer/representative I brought my driver's license and my passport and birth certificate.... My passport and my driver's license both read my first name, my maiden name followed by my married last name. She put my global services id card in my first name, my middle name and my married name. NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE MY GLOBAL ENTRY due to this. How do I change my name to reflect my passport name on my global entry card.

thank you!
Old Aug 21, 2022, 5:11 am

Programs: Etihad
Here is what happened for Global Entry

So back in August 1st I have done my interview for Global Entry and the officer decided that she has to put my middle name to match my passport and driver license. The problem is the she missed one letter from my middle name. So I received the Global Entry card in August 19th and I noticed the missing letter from my middle name. I searched here and some people said it's easy to fix by just calling and they will fix it on their system and they will send you a new one or maybe even they don't need to send and replacement at all. I called and the officer on the phone was nice and fixed it and said I should get the new replacement within 2 weeks.

Today I got notification that there is update on my application. I checked and it says "conditionally approved" and I need to schedule and interview. What's going on here? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Did anyone happen to have the same issue? Should I call again? Should I schedule for another interview? I have the option to do it remotely this time but it seems no availablity at all.

I would love to hear from you.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 12:27 pm

Programs: Etihad
Originally Posted by AhmedRadhy
So back in August 1st I have done my interview for Global Entry and the officer decided that she has to put my middle name to match my passport and driver license. The problem is the she missed one letter from my middle name. So I received the Global Entry card in August 19th and I noticed the missing letter from my middle name. I searched here and some people said it's easy to fix by just calling and they will fix it on their system and they will send you a new one or maybe even they don't need to send and replacement at all. I called and the officer on the phone was nice and fixed it and said I should get the new replacement within 2 weeks.

Today I got notification that there is update on my application. I checked and it says "conditionally approved" and I need to schedule and interview. What's going on here? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Did anyone happen to have the same issue? Should I call again? Should I schedule for another interview? I have the option to do it remotely this time but it seems no availablity at all.

I would love to hear from you.
Here is an update:

I called and it seems no one knows anything. One officer said yes I have to schedule for another interview, the other said no I should be fine and I should get the card, and the third one said that he will email and give my phone number to the supervisor in O'hare where I have done the interview at and they will give me a call 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I guess I'll wait 3 weeks and if I didn't get anything in the mail, I'll schedule for another interview 🤦🏻‍♂️

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.