Am I good to go?

Old Jan 3, 2014, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, AA, UA, WN, E+ Gold
Am I good to go?

A week from Tuesday I'll be making my first flight of 2014. Back on Dec 5, I completed my GE interview with CBP at MCO and received my credentials in the mail during the following week. I've also gone on to my preferred airline's website and entered my TT number and ensured that all names match. Do I have a reasonable expectation that I'll be approved for pre-check on my upcoming flight? Yes I know GE is not a guarantee for every single flight, but after an abysmal selection rate over the previous 10 months it cannot be any worse. Thanks for your thoughts on the matter..
Old Jan 3, 2014, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
If you booked your flight before you got global entry, merely updating your FF profile will not update existing reservations.
Old Jan 3, 2014, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA - Plat, HHonors - Diamond, IHG - Plat, Marriott - Gold, National - Exec, Amtrak - Select, NEXUS
Originally Posted by CDKing
If you booked your flight before you got global entry, merely updating your FF profile will not update existing reservations.
Yes, you must add your TT# to any existing PNRs. You should be able to do it online or by phone with the airline. I did just that and it worked like a charm.

Adding it to your FF profile just ensures that it gets imported to any FUTURE tickets referencing that FF#.
Old Jan 4, 2014, 2:32 am

Programs: WN A-List, AA, UA
Just wanted to say thank you for answering this! I didn't know that I needed to add it to existing reservations. Much appreciated FT community!
Old Jan 4, 2014, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, AA, UA, WN, E+ Gold
This upcoming flight was booked prior to getting GE so will ask the airline to add TT # to the pnr. Great info, thanks all.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.