Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry - processing timelines of first time applications [US citizens & LPR's]

Global Entry - processing timelines of first time applications [US citizens & LPR's]

    Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 2, 19, 10:56 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: TWA884
Wiki Link
Messeages posted in this thread between 2010 and 2018 were archived and can be found here:
Archived: Processing Timelines for 1st Time GE Applications by US Citizens and LPR
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 8, 19, 2:13 pm
  #1246  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
Applied June 1
CA granted Nov 8
sfscrapper2004 is offline  
Old Nov 8, 19, 2:54 pm
  #1247  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Applied in September when the wait was 3 months along with Kid. Thought it would take a week as I have a green card, and had been through the Homeland security screens, also background checks from the IRS, and another agency. Guess it doesn't matter. Kids still waiting too
shall176 is offline  
Old Nov 8, 19, 4:14 pm
  #1248  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 135
Applied June 6th and still waiting, was really hoping to be approved by today as I'm flying from the UK to JFK tomorrow morning and could've done the interview on arrival.

Still hoping it could be approved when I wake up tomorrow morning for my flight, but don't expect it now.

No idea when I'll next be in the US to do my interview.
stephenjc is online now  
Old Nov 8, 19, 10:33 pm
  #1249  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Applied June 2
CA granted Nov 8
baobao73 is offline  
Old Nov 9, 19, 3:11 am
  #1250  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Same here:
Applied on June 2, CA on Nov 8.
Flyer416 is offline  
Old Nov 9, 19, 12:37 pm
  #1251  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3
Me too:
Applied on June 2, CA on Nov 8 (159 days)

Last edited by SkinnyJoe; Nov 9, 19 at 12:39 pm Reason: Added day count
SkinnyJoe is offline  
Old Nov 9, 19, 3:03 pm
  #1252  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Programs: Global Entry
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by Flyer416 View Post
Same here:
Applied on June 2, CA on Nov 8.
Me too. Applied 6/2, CA 11/8.
wangjindc is offline  
Old Nov 9, 19, 3:04 pm
  #1253  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Programs: Global Entry
Posts: 3
I finally got CA on 11/8 after 159 days waiting.
wangjindc is offline  
Old Nov 11, 19, 3:28 am
  #1254  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
11/6 - Applied
11/11 - Conditionally Approved

Sorry to hear about all the folks with delayed applications Feeling grateful that mine got through quickly.
bhan1987 is offline  
Old Nov 11, 19, 10:53 am
  #1255  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 255
applied on 7/7, still waiting. All family members have approved except newborn baby's application.
how long should I wait before sending the email ?
which email should I send to?
Thank you
superpanjy is offline  
Old Nov 11, 19, 6:56 pm
  #1256  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: London
Programs: qantas | BAEC | Hilton Honors | Priority Pass
Posts: 475
Originally Posted by superpanjy View Post
applied on 7/7, still waiting. All family members have approved except newborn baby's application.
how long should I wait before sending the email ?
which email should I send to?
Thank you
Recent posts indicate conditional approvals from applications made around early June, so I'd give it another month before escalating it.
peter h is online now  
Old Nov 11, 19, 7:22 pm
  #1257  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 255
Originally Posted by peter h View Post
Recent posts indicate conditional approvals from applications made around early June, so I'd give it another month before escalating it.
thank you.
superpanjy is offline  
Old Nov 12, 19, 9:13 am
  #1258  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by stephenjc View Post
Applied June 6th and still waiting, was really hoping to be approved by today as I'm flying from the UK to JFK tomorrow morning and could've done the interview on arrival.

Still hoping it could be approved when I wake up tomorrow morning for my flight, but don't expect it now.

No idea when I'll next be in the US to do my interview.
Applied June 6th also. Today is day 159.

Let me know if you get any updates!

A few people who applied on June 2nd just got their CA on November 8th (159 days), so hopefully today is our day.
atluu is offline  
Old Nov 12, 19, 12:07 pm
  #1259  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1
Applied June 29
CA received 11/12

136 days.
amusingmom is offline  
Old Nov 13, 19, 8:48 am
  #1260  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 135
Originally Posted by atluu View Post
Applied June 6th also. Today is day 159.

Let me know if you get any updates!

A few people who applied on June 2nd just got their CA on November 8th (159 days), so hopefully today is our day.
Nothing yet, but I'm back in the UK now with no plans to travel to the US in the next 6 months, so it can takes ages for all I care now.
stephenjc is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread