Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information

Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Messeages posted in this thread between 2010 and 2018 were archived and can be found here:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information

Old Mar 13, 2024, 6:42 am

Programs: BA GfL
Originally Posted by 1KChinito
I did this upon arrival from FRA at JFK T4. There's a dedicated office and there was no wait when I arrived. A couple of questions, fingerprint and digital photo and I was out in less than 5 minutes.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
How long does it take for the status to update online? Our kids both had conditional approval, we did EOA at DFW yesterday. Both kid's status today still says "conditionally approved" though. I know it can take some time to update but now that we were able to actually do EOA, I just want to make sure it worked the way it's supposed to!
Old Mar 13, 2024, 3:53 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by no1cub17
How long does it take for the status to update online? Our kids both had conditional approval, we did EOA at DFW yesterday. Both kid's status today still says "conditionally approved" though. I know it can take some time to update but now that we were able to actually do EOA, I just want to make sure it worked the way it's supposed to!
Please take a look at this thread:
Old Apr 12, 2024, 9:00 pm

Programs: Delta PL, Hilton Diamond, past AA Gold
LA APTS AVAILABLE! including 4am!

Wow, really speedy this time. I applied last year and drove to Calexico as nothing in LA for 8 months.
Our experience for a minor:

Applied April 10th
Conditionally approved today, april 12
Made an Apt in LA for the 18th at 4:50 am (that was the latest as they start at 4am apparently)
An hour later found an apt for today, the 12th two hours from search time.
Interviewed - easy breezy, easy parking and walking in without the added security steps of bag screeners they have in Calexico
-Still pending but noted it should come in quickly in a day or two since I have mine.

Do they update status over weekends?

Will Update.
Good luck everyone

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.