Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Letting the Good Times Roll in New Orleans!

Letting the Good Times Roll in New Orleans!

Old Aug 31, 09, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A member of Generation "Y"
Smile Letting the Good Times Roll in New Orleans!

I just finished taking my first trip to the Big Easy earlier this month and decided to write a few blog posts about it. For those of you who want to read my about my adventures there, here are the links to Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3.

And for those of you who might complain that I didn't include pictures of the airplane food in my report, I present to you this lovely image of a can of Southwest water.

Enjoy!
Old Sep 1, 09, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA Plat, various hotels
Thanks for the report.

I usually pop over to the States to watch the Superbowl in a sports bar each year, one of the places ive been considering is New Orleans.

It seems to be a place which polarises opinions, but you made it sound well worth a visit.
Old Jan 27, 10, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott PP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Gatwick Alan View Post
Thanks for the report.

I usually pop over to the States to watch the Superbowl in a sports bar each year, one of the places ive been considering is New Orleans.

It seems to be a place which polarises opinions, but you made it sound well worth a visit.
As a transplanted native New Orleanian, I dare say it is without a shadow of doubt worth visiting. Our city does deserve its reputation, but the reputation overshadows much of its good qualities. If you are poping over watch the big game this year, is there a better city to go to than NOLA?! Who dat!
Old Jan 28, 10, 12:43 pm

Programs: AA Plat, various hotels
Originally Posted by harrison1186 View Post
As a transplanted native New Orleanian, I dare say it is without a shadow of doubt worth visiting. Our city does deserve its reputation, but the reputation overshadows much of its good qualities. If you are poping over watch the big game this year, is there a better city to go to than NOLA?! Who dat!
At the risk of incurring your wrath, i better confess to being a Colts fan, so ive chosen Savannah. Maybe next year!!
Old Jan 29, 10, 7:37 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott PP, Hilton Gold
Haha. Well, if we HAD to lose, I rather lose to a Manning than any one else. But either way I think it would at least be a fun game to watch.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: