FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trip Reports (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports-177/)
-   -   India in F (Lufthansa F, Thai F, Swiss F and Jet Airways domestic J) Pics (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/948189-india-f-lufthansa-f-thai-f-swiss-f-jet-airways-domestic-j-pics.html)

baggageinhall Apr 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Moomba (Post 11659793)
Fabulous report baggageinhall

I must add LX F to my list of flying experiences.

Your recent TR has got me wanting to try QF to Oz. We are thinking about going next year so am on the lookout for another great QF sale.

baggageinhall Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by Zorro (Post 11659362)
The only drawback I find is that there is only one bathroom - When the F cabin is full and an older lady is getting ready for the day in the morning it can be a pain.

Not so noticeable on my HKG-ZRH trip. 7 men, an overnight flight and 1 bathroom was not ideal but didn't cause any great queues.

By contrast, on my ZRH-JFK flight last year the cabin was almost full (11/12) with 4 women and 7 men. There was a permanent queue for the last 1.5 hours of the flight.

NH_Clark Apr 28, 2009 2:59 pm

wonderful report!! ^

hairpeace Apr 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Great report! ^^

afterDawn Apr 29, 2009 3:57 am

Fantastic TR. Always love to hear about travel to india :-)

AJO Apr 29, 2009 4:13 am

Thanks for the great report! Nice pictures, and a nice mixture of airlines as well ^

roadwarriorafrica Apr 30, 2009 1:41 am

Fantastic report. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

HIDDY May 2, 2009 9:04 pm

Once again, a super report to read....great pictures as well. ^

Gaucho100K May 6, 2009 3:12 am

Wirelessly posted (Palm TX: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D050; Blazer/4.3) 16;320x320)

Kudos to you on a great report!!

camsean May 6, 2009 8:26 am

Thanks for the trip report. Jet dom business class doesn't seem like it was giving up the direct flight for.

baggageinhall May 6, 2009 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by camsean (Post 11703780)
Thanks for the trip report. Jet dom business class doesn't seem like it was giving up the direct flight for.

It was interesting from a point of view of writing a trip report and sampling a different product.

ayeleswarapu May 6, 2009 3:44 pm

BIH, thanks much for referencing me to your TR. Fantastic work (just the type of language and formatting for a TR that makes me want to read on). And yeah, it also answered my questions about BOM.

Thanks Again.

flyingfkb May 6, 2009 4:21 pm

What a fantastic report. I just finished mine and know how much work it is to write a such detailed report. Thank you.

The Chief FA (I didn’t catch the title that LH use)
They are called Purser like on a cruise ship. If they have two purser on board one is the chief purser and the second is the assistant purser. Only f/a with a high seniority and special training can become purser.

baggageinhall May 6, 2009 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by caspritz78 (Post 11706902)
What a fantastic report. I just finished mine and know how much work it is to write a such detailed report. Thank you.

They are called Purser like on a cruise ship. If they have two purser on board one is the chief purser and the second is the assistant purser. Only f/a with a high seniority and special training can become purser.

Thanks, good to know. Whilst it was delightful for him to speak to each F passenger, it really did hold up the lunch service.

TravellinHusker May 6, 2009 4:55 pm

Very nice trip report. I just flew TG F FCO-BKK and BKK-CDG and the "hit or miss" is exactly right. When they do it right, it's great. When they miss, it's really dismal. But the Royal First Lounge in BKK is supreme. IMHO, the best F class lounge anywhere in the world.