Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Further Tales of First Class Decadence as Experienced On British Airways

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2008, 2:07 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
I'd love to return someday and do it again all the way to Darwin, then down to Perth, then on to ...
Need someone to carry your bags?

I was in Central Oz this last Christmas for the first time in over 35 years. I had forgotten how much I loved that part of the world.

My parents did the drive up the centre and down the west coast and back across the Nullarbor to Mel a few years back. They told me I would love the Kimberly in NW Western Australia. I hope to do this trip sometime in the not too distant future as well.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA, AA, VS, SQ, AS
Seat 2A -- such inspiring trip reports! I've been allowing my Alaska miles to build to cash in on this exact same award (North America to Australia, the long way). Regrettably, this award will no longer be available for redemption effective Aug 31 2008 See link:

http://www.alaskaair.com/as/mileagep...sAustralia.asp

But, please do keep your trip reports coming. How I live vicariously through your travels! Great trip report.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 8:53 am

On strike? Not against FT, though my next trip report will likely be about rail travel through Canada and North America.
A trip report i'm sure we all invariably look forward to reading given the high quality of this and predecessing reports.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 10:09 am

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Soon I start my return to the US via Qantas 738, BA 777 and BA 744 along with a couple of AA MD-80s. That will be written as a separate report and will include possible trials and tribulations at BA's new Terminal 5 at Heathrow - you know, the one that's been in the news so much this week.
I cannot seem to find your post about this. Could someone provided a link please?
Old Aug 5, 2010, 10:46 am

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by GodAtum
I cannot seem to find your post about this. Could someone provided a link please?
Here you go

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.