Reload this Page >

Trip report from Bolivia/Peru finally posted

Trip report from Bolivia/Peru finally posted

Old Feb 25, 07, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Talking Trip report from Bolivia/Peru finally posted

Hi

Last year in September I went to Bolivia and Peru with some frinds of mine. It was my first time in South America and it was an amazing trip. I have now posted a trip report with pictures on my homepage http://gardkarlsen.com/bolivia_Peru_index.htm . There you will find a trip report from Bolivia, trip report from Machu Picchu in Peru, lots of pictures and an interactive Google map that shows the location of some of the places that we went to Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
Old Feb 26, 07, 11:48 am

I really like your pictures.

How helpful was your Lonely Planet book?
Old Feb 26, 07, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Hi

It is always helpful to have a guidebook and I normally buy Eyewitness Guides. But in this case it seemed like LP was the best option and at least it did provide me with some idea of what to expect. It was not great but better than nothing
Old Mar 10, 07, 7:50 pm

Programs: NorthSails® | Starboard | ION
Thank you for posting this, Gard. Just started reading your report and seeing the pictures of places where I spent some time many years ago ^
Old Mar 11, 07, 6:47 pm

Great report! I am heading off to Peru this week, your report has only made me more excited about the whole thing!

I am doing it the other way round however, I have a month planned in Peru, so I might see if I can get over to La Paz for a day or two without too much hassle!
Old Mar 11, 07, 7:39 pm

Programs: NorthSails® | Starboard | ION
Originally Posted by spanishflea View Post
I am doing it the other way round however, I have a month planned in Peru, so I might see if I can get over to La Paz for a day or two without too much hassle!
If you're going to go thru the trouble of making it to La Paz, try to get in more than a day or two

Search this Thread
Search Engine: