FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trip Reports (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports-177/)
-   -   Photo report - LHR via FRA to SFO and back on LH in C/F - Hilton/Pan Pacific hotels (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/526500-photo-report-lhr-via-fra-sfo-back-lh-c-f-hilton-pan-pacific-hotels.html)

Alinlondon Feb 14, 2006 2:53 pm

Photo report - LHR via FRA to SFO and back on LH in C/F - Hilton/Pan Pacific hotels

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2574581

24/12/05. London - Frankfurt on LH. in C, pics include LHR check-in area and LH. senator lounge - overnight in the NH hotel (standard room) Frankfurt airport.

25/12/05. Frankfurt - San Francisco on LH. in F, pics include LH. F terminal at FRA and flight.

Hotels in San Francisco: Hilton San Francisco (standard room) and Pan Pacific,(standard room).

31/12/05. San Francisco - Frankfurt - London on LH. in F and C, pics include UA. F lounge at SFO and FRA - LHR lunch.

modularmayhem Feb 15, 2006 5:58 am

What a great Trip Report:) Despite some people's complaints about LH inflight F product i actually quite like it... As a whole package its hard to beat the F terminal and then LH F.... Sure SQ might be better in the air but everything taken into consideration im content with LH F for a while:) Not that id pass on SQ or any other F for that matter... Its better than Y

RTW4 Feb 15, 2006 6:04 am

These pictures are fantastic. I also love LH first class service. I do however, feel that the A 340 offers a more private first class seat with 1-2-1 configuration. Too bad LH does not fly this aircraft from LAX or SFO to FRA... THANK YOU for the great trip report...

SQFAN Feb 15, 2006 3:31 pm

AlinLondon - wow, thanks for sharing the pics. I had not realised how the LH premium cabin design were so 'pod' like. Hope you have a fab flight with those German matrons. :)

In one of the pics, so many buttons!

SMART51 Feb 15, 2006 3:53 pm

Nice report.I think that LH and BA are the best european airlines.

tomashi Feb 17, 2006 5:24 am

Nice pictures!

thanx for your report!

BigLar Feb 17, 2006 10:08 pm

Having done FRA-SFO on LH in F, thank God for First Class! I'd hate to do that 13+hour jump downstairs with all the riff-raff.

Nice pix. Maybe when I get a high speed line I can check them out more thoroughly, but sitting on a modem line ....

jgoodm Feb 17, 2006 10:35 pm

Thanks so much for these pictures. I have been looking for pics of LH like this.

lucky9876coins Feb 21, 2006 6:35 am

Aweoms pics! I just booked my LH F ticket, and am now really looking forward to it, especially the lounge! ^

kanebear Feb 21, 2006 7:39 am

HOLY SMOKES!!! CX is no longer the king of the lounges.

IndyDavid Feb 24, 2006 4:29 pm

Splendid photos, thanks so much for sharing them! I particularly like the close-ups of liquor bottles and the like. Well done! What kind of camera did you use?

Thanks again,
David

UA 882 Feb 24, 2006 11:26 pm

This may sound really odd, but the FA serving the food on the flight from FRA to SFO looks REALLY familiar (like a friend of mine who works for LH and flies that route to SFO a lot, and generally only does FC).

Do you have any other pictures of her?

Alinlondon Feb 25, 2006 6:01 am

Originally Posted by IndyDavid
Splendid photos, thanks so much for sharing them! I particularly like the close-ups of liquor bottles and the like. Well done! What kind of camera did you use?

Thanks again,
David

Thank you David, the camera is a Sony Cybershot 7.2 which has a Carl Zeiss lens.
Sorry UA882 no more photos of the FA's.

FLYGVA Feb 25, 2006 6:42 am

Great pictures - ^^^

UA 882 Feb 25, 2006 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by Alinlondon
Thank you David, the camera is a Sony Cybershot 7.2 which has a Carl Zeiss lens.
Sorry UA882 no more photos of the FA's.

What about the date of your travel?

By the way - great pictures!