Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

How to Spend 670k Points on One Trip, Honeymoon trip report with photos (BOB/SYD)

How to Spend 670k Points on One Trip, Honeymoon trip report with photos (BOB/SYD)

Old Aug 5, 05, 4:41 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by whlinder
Congrats gleff! Great report.

Hear! Hear! I second that indeed.
Old Aug 9, 05, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Thanks, Chuck! ^
Old Aug 14, 05, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Since I've had a bunch of people come across this review while searching to plan trips to French Polynesia, I thought I'd be sure to add info along the way in hopes that the thread is useful to others.

mrs. gleff just wrote up a longer review of Villa Mahana, the one restaurant I really suggest trying in French Polynesia.
Old Mar 25, 06, 3:39 pm

Programs: AA Plat Exec, Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by gleff
Thank you so much.

I've kept the report about the trip, since I'm usually a pretty private person, but I truly love mrs gleff and look forward to the next 50+ years together with wonderful anticipation.

great recap!
Old Mar 26, 06, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Really annoying that this was bumped by a poster on a run for Coupon Connection

But it did cause me to re-read my trip report, which was great, mrs. gleff and I really did have a fabulous time! ^

Thanks again, Flyertalk.

Search this Thread