Canada to Czechia - June/July 2020 - AC & LH J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canada to Czechia - June/July 2020 - AC & LH J

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2020, 10:15 am

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
I was just wondering if and how the health authorities checked up on whether you were abiding by the quarantine rules when you got back to Canada? It seems wildly random. Some people say they are hounded daily with calls and emails and then others even coming from hotspots are never checked up on at all
Old Aug 29, 2020, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
I was just wondering if and how the health authorities checked up on whether you were abiding by the quarantine rules when you got back to Canada? It seems wildly random. Some people say they are hounded daily with calls and emails and then others even coming from hotspots are never checked up on at all
Will PM you to avoid further heated discussion in this thread.
Crampedin13A likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2020, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by YYCCL3
Will PM you to avoid further heated discussion in this thread.
I hope that all is okay for you and the family.
I have a slightly similar situation regarding in-laws but it’s Sfo/ORD and not Canada / Europe so less intense :-)
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2020, 3:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Thanks for this TR

Same issues with BA - card boxes only in Club which is pure cost cutting. Any pound for my Business flights to Germany goes directly to LH...
YYCCL3 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.