Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Chasing Legends in Ireland, London & Portugal via TAP Portugal & BA Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chasing Legends in Ireland, London & Portugal via TAP Portugal & BA Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2020, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by 737Av8tor
Shame that you missed a lunch at Moran's of the Weir just outside Kilcolgan to the south of Galway: exceptional chowder !
Thanks 737A8tor; you're right. That place looks intriguing. I checked out the website and the food looks engaging. I'll have to mark it "on the list" for the future.
Old Feb 23, 2020, 4:05 am

Someone from Ireland told me to visit the Dingle Peninsula. You chose the Ring of Kerry? Was there a reason? Killarney looks really nice; a place I want to visit. Your pictures encourage me to return to Lisbon. I was there in 1964 as a kid and remember very vaguely. I was too young to go to the Fado and had to stay alone in the hotel room.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 3:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Love the shameless GT plug at the Dublin fast track lane.

Another great TR!
Old Feb 27, 2020, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Bretteee
Someone from Ireland told me to visit the Dingle Peninsula. You chose the Ring of Kerry? Was there a reason?.
Bretteee we encountered some other travellers that were visiting the Dingle Peninsula on their second trip. It's supposed to be just as nice but less touristy than the Ring of Kerry. We didn't visit as we simply didn't have enough time to get to both and the Ring of Kerry (and Skelling Island) was the star for any teenager and his dad.

Originally Posted by wakesetter93
Love the shameless GT plug at the Dublin fast track lane.

Another great TR!
Thank you wakesetter - surprisingly I have no affiliation with Grant Thornton but there's no mistaking who sponsors the Fast Track lane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.