Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Garuda Indonesia the best food

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2019, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Garuda Indonesia the best food

after finding this great J glass flight from PRG TO DPS,I needed to position myself to the start point.

my friend is an aircraft engineer who currently works in MLA Malta.

so a cheap Ryanair flight and overnight stop with dinner and a catch up,it was then a Air Malta flight to Prague and a pricey oneway £86.00 fare.
I did get 3 seats to myself,which made the flight more enjoyable.

One night stop in Prague before my onward journey.
My journey started in prague,this was a fantastic roundtrip fare in Business class to DPS Bali in Indonesia. £1040.00 Bargain fare found on flyertalk premium fares.
routing was originally Prague-CDG-SIN-DPS on Czech airlines,Air France and KLM.
Due to ATC delays,my connection was missed at CDG and I had an overnight at stay at the airport.
I was re-routed the next morning on Air France to AMS and then with Garuda to Medan and DPS Bali.A journey of 15+hrs.
The return sectors were DPS to HKG with CX regional Business class and Air France HKG-CDG both 777-300 aircraft.
My flight from CDG to EXE was with flybe on a separate tkt £35.00 one way.

Czech airlines 737-900 Business class dinner. Crew were wonderful.

Garuda Indonesia business class food was First class quality Along with the service.

Premium food and service

Dine on demand.

Fantastic crew,I like these forward facing seats and not squShed into a coffin.

Moist scrambled eggs!

Arriving into Bali

Bali hotel 3 day stay. It was really hot and humid.Hilton garden Inn hotel at DPS airport.£35per night including breakfast.

Air France. Fantastic crew onboard this service from HKG to CDG.

Air France catering was poor.

My seat 5F

Awaiting my connecting flight with flybe back to the uk. Awesome aircraft views at CDG airport.

mdtakamine likes this.

Last edited by Qatar Airways; Dec 5, 2019 at 6:16 am
Old Dec 17, 2019, 10:08 am

Thanks for posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.