Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Delays; "Light" Problems; Texas Layover; Southwest Snow in May

Old May 20, 19, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards; AAdvantage; Alaska Mileage Plan; Wyndham Rewards; Choice Hotels

Tour of Duty 29th April 2019 to 13th May 2019
Part I: 29th April The Flight Out and First Night

I was wanting to get on the road earlier but I was unable to agree with dispatch about the details of a couple of trips. I ended up spending an unplanned weekend at home. On Monday 29th April I finally was able to come to agreement about a trip and moved quickly to book the air ticket and get ready and I got transport to SNA. I checked in and checked bags which weighed 44.3 and 46.1lbs. I cleared security and opted out and was patted down but there was no additional screening of my carry on items.

Southwest #2162 SNA-PHX B-737-700 Boarding Pass A11
Seat 3F Cruising altitude unknown Estimated flying time 1:00, actual 1:34
Depart: Gate 20 Scheduled 14h00, actual 14h52 Taxi: 6 minutes
Arrive: Gate C18 Scheduled 15h20, actual 16h39 Taxi: 6 minutes
Reclaim checked bags 22 minutes after arrival

While I was waiting at the gate I heard an announcement that the flight was delayed due to weather issues in Phoenix and the delay was estimated at 30 minutes to 1 hour. This delay scotched my plans to go straight from the airport to the shipper and get the truck. I phoned up the shipper to let them know of the delay and also found out the actual location of the truck was at another address. I relayed the information of the new address to dispatch and I advised dispatch of the delay and that I would have to wait until Tuesday to get the truck. I also booked a hotel room on my smartphone while I waited.

We finally boarded late and we boarded via jetway. The plane was almost full with a few empty middle seats. Pushback was 52 minutes late and takeoff was to the west. I saw the coastline from the Palos Verdes Peninsula to Newport Beach. I saw the Orange County Fairgrounds. We went overwater at 1min58sec. We turned south then east and made landfall at 0:05 over Corona Del Mar. Then clouds increased. At 0:14 clouds broke and I saw Borrego Springs, CA. At 0:16 I got cup of soda. At 0:17 we went over the Salton Sea and I saw the Imperial Valley to the south. At 0:19 I saw the Algodones Dunes to the distance. At 0:20 I got pretzels then clouds increased. At 0:22 an announcement was made that service was suspended due to turbulence. We crossed the Colorado River into Arizona airspace at 0:27. Then clouds blocked view.

I thought I felt descent begin at 0:31. At 0:43 it was announced we were in a holding pattern as arrivals to PHX were stopped and there would be bumps. We circled over the deserts of western Arizona. At 1:10 it was announced we are going into PHX and it will get bumpy. Seatbelt sign stayed on the entire flight. At 1:17 I saw the junction of Interstate 10 and Arizona 85 to the west. At 1:26 we crossed Interstate 10 going east and I saw junction with Arizona Loop 202. At 1:28 we turned north then west and landed from the east to west. We arrived at the gate 1h19min late and we deplaned via jetway.

I had a considerable wait for the hotel shuttle but it finally came and I checked into hotel which was barely within the Phoenix city limits but actually closer to Tempe. I went to an Italian restaurant in a shopping centre across the street and had lasagna for evening rations. There was no inclement weather during my layover but it did get windy at at least one point. I spent the night in Phoenix, AZ.
Old May 20, 19, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards; AAdvantage; Alaska Mileage Plan; Wyndham Rewards; Choice Hotels
WN2162 SNA-PHX 29th April 2019

Some pictures of Southwest Airlines flight 2162 from Orange County John Wayne Airport to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport

AJO likes this.
Old May 22, 19, 2:44 am
Original Poster

Southwest Sojourn: Valley of the Sun to the Permian Basin; Texas Layover

Part II: 30th April to 5th May

I awoke Tuesday morning and got ready and got transport to the address the shipper gave me and located the truck. I loaded my gear and did the safety inspection and alas I found that a top front marker light toward the passenger side was burned out or otherwise inoperable. I had to wait for instructions from dispatch on what to do/where to go regarding getting the light fixed and I also had to wait while my Arizona Trip Permit was ordered. The Trip Permit was ordered and sent to my Smartphone. I was told to go to a truckstop to get it fixed but there were no truckstops with repair shops in the Phoenix area.

Trip: Phoenix, AZ to Midland, TX 756 actual miles
Make: 2019 Mack
Model: Vacuum Truck
Transmission: Automatic
Maximum Governed Speed: 66mph
Route: Interstate 10 to US54 to Texas 601 to Loop 375 back to Interstate 10 to Interstate 20 to Texas 349
Highest elevation: 4,974 feet at Texas Canyon Interstate 10 14 miles east of Benson, AZ and 20 miles west of Willcox, AZ
Highest diesel price USA: 3.299$ per gallon at Pilot Lordsburg, NM
Lowest diesel price USA: 3.159$ per gallon at Pilot Midland, TX
Permits required: AZ and NM Trip Permits

I hopped on Interstate 10 and headed to the Petro in Eloy, AZ. I checked in at the shop and explained the situation with the light. The person at the desk said there was a choice: They could replace the light with one that looks different but will work perfectly fine or they could send a runner to Phoenix to get the exact same light and there would be considerable additional expense as well as considerable time involved. I phoned dispatch and was told to go with the first option but save the bad light for the customer. I was rolling again in a short time. I ate at the TA in Eloy, AZ then I stopped in Tucson, AZ for a pit stop and then I spent the night in Willcox, AZ.

Wednesday I continued east. I took on fuel and had late midday rations in Lordsburg, NM. I stopped at Walmart in Deming, NM for some supplies. I took another rest break near Las Cruces, NM and saw the sunset and learned about a major traffic delay in El Paso, TX. I researched the situation with my smartphone and found that a section of Interstate 10 was totally closed due to construction. I made another quick pit stop at the rest area just inside Texas and saw the delay was smaller but still existed. One alternate would take me very close to the border with Mexico and one wrong turn would land me in Mexico so I opted to take US54 to Texas 601 to the Loop 375 back to the eastbound 10. Traffic moved well almost all the way on that detour and I stopped at truckstop on the east side of El Paso and phoned up hotel in Sierra Blanca to inquire about parking and availability. The delay with the flight, the delay with getting the light replaced and the delay with the construction detour in El Paso cost me my opportunity to make delivery on Thursday. After getting a favourable response I continued east and spent the night in Sierra Blanca, TX.

Thursday the weather was fair to start but clouds increased as I headed east. I phoned the receiver and it was confirmed I would not be able to deliver until Friday. I stopped to take on fuel in Van Horn and had midday rations there as well. I took some pictures of Van Horn before continuing east and starting my run on Interstate 20. I stopped in Pecos and took numerous pictures of that city then had evening rations at Old Mill BBQ & Burritos in Pecos, TX. I had a BBQ Brisket sandwich. I spent the night in Odessa, TX.

Friday I headed to the Pilot where I took on fuel as I was instructed to deliver the truck full of fuel. A couple of trip possibilities fell through. I made delivery and the receiver took a long time in checking in the truck. Finally delivery was complete and no trip was available. I got transport to MAF and still no trip so I used some points and got a room at hotel where a shuttle was available. The hotel was near a shopping centre that had a supermarket as well as some eating options. I got settled in and there apparently was some rain though no storms and I saw a rainbow outside. I walked to the shopping centre and split my evening rations. I had an Italian Sandwich at Potbelly's. I was surprised to see a Potbelly's that far from Chicago. Then I went to the H-E-B Supermarket and had a BBQ Brisket Sandwich. I spent the night in Midland, TX.

Saturday morning I got up earlier than usual and took advantage of the free morning rations that the hotel provided. I used more points and extended my stay another night. I phoned up a church and talked to the pastor and made arrangements to be picked up for Sunday School and the Sunday Morning Church Service and then to be taken to the airport to catch a flight. I booked a nonstop on WN from MAF to DAL. I checked in online at T-24hrs and got A45. I also booked a room in Dallas at a hotel that had an airport shuttle for Sunday evening. I opted to fly to Dallas to get in better position because I thought that there was a better chance of getting a trip either out of the DFW Metroplex or somewhere else within rental car range of Dallas as opposed to Midland. I did laundry and relaxed some then I walked to the shopping centre and I saw the sunset. I went to Potbelly's where I had a Roast Beef Sandwich and I saved the receipt from the previous evening and got a discount. I spent the night in Midland, TX.

Sunday morning I got up early and took advantage of the free morning rations that the hotel provided. Then I got ready and checked out and was picked up and taken to Temple Baptist Church for Sunday School and Church. The subject for Sunday School was the Fear of God with Proverbs 2:1-9, Proverbs 1:7 and Proverbs 9:10 the main texts. One of the parishioners was a fellow "Benedict Arnold" and had a chat with him. Later when he took his coat off I saw he was carrying a firearm. The sermon for the main church service was entitled "Three Questions" and those three questions were as follows: A Question of Salvation; A Question of Lordship and A Question of Love. After the service I was taken to MAF where I was dropped off.

I checked in and checked my bags which weighed 45.0 and 45.5lbs. I cleared security after a short queue. I opted out and was patted down and there was no additional screening of my carry on items. Total time from beginning of check in to clear of security was 22 minutes. I saw a couple of other Hatwearers while I was waiting for my flight. MAF reminded me of LGB as far as the size of the airport goes though the major difference is that people board planes at MAF via jetway and people board planes at LGB the old fashioned way.

Southwest #3294 MAF-DAL B-737-700 Boarding Pass A45
Seat 23A Cruising altitude 41,000 feet Estimated flying time 0:48, actual 0:55
Depart: Gate 3 Scheduled 13h55, actual 13h59 Taxi: 9 minutes
Arrive: Gate 4 Scheduled 15h10, actual 15h07 Taxi: 4 minutes
Reclaim checked bags 20-21 minutes after arrival

We boarded via jetway. The plane was not totally full with a load of 89/143 and I had an entire row to myself. Pushback was 4 minutes late and takeoff was to the south. Almost immediately we crossed Interstate 20 and I saw downtown Midland in the distant haze. At 0:06 I saw what looked to be Big Spring, TX to the distance. Then clouds started to increase. At 0:19 I got cup of soda. At 0:20 I got pretzels. Clouds blocked the view below. At 0:22 it was announced we are starting descent to DAL and it was 79F/26C at DAL. Seatbelt sign stayed on the entire flight. I actually felt descent begin at 0:27 and clouds blocked the view though the clouds broke later. We went over Alvarado, TX at 0:38. At 0:40 I saw US287 then US67. At 0:42 we crossed Interstate 35E. At 0:43 I got glimpse of downtown Dallas to the distance. At 0:44 we crossed Interstate 45 over Hutchins, TX. At 0:45 I saw the junction of Interstate 20/US175/Interstate 635. We made turns over the Dallas area and landed north to south and we arrived at gate 3 minutes early. We deplaned via jetway. After I reclaimed my checked bags I went to the area to be picked up by hotel shuttles and had a LONG somewhat uncomfortable wait for the hotel shuttle.

The hotel shuttle finally came and picked me up. I checked in and got my items in my hotel room and got settled in. I was concerned that the air conditioning for the room might not be working well and I mentioned that to the front desk but I decided to allow it more time to cool the room while I was away for evening rations. The shuttle took me to Dunston's Steakhouse where I had evening rations. I had a 9 ounce bacon-wrapped filet mignon, rolls, salad, french fries and black eyed peas. I also had blue cheese dressing for dip for the french fries. The quality of the food was superior and the price was very very reasonable. I was very pleased with the service. I walked back to the hotel and when I got back to my room I saw the temperature dropped several degrees to pretty much what I wanted it for overnight. I was glad that I did not have to change rooms though the front desk offered to allow me to change if I felt it was necessary. I spent the night in Dallas, TX.
Old May 22, 19, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Miscellaneous pictures taken in the Great Southwest

Miscellaneous Pictures

Phoenix, Arizona

Tucson, Arizona sunset 30th April 2019

Deming, New Mexico

Las Cruces, New Mexico

Las Cruces, New Mexico

Las Cruces, New Mexico sunset 1st May 2019

Sierra Blanca, Texas

Sierra Blanca, Texas

Sierra Blanca, Texas

Sierra Blanca, Texas

Van Horn, Texas

Van Horn, Texas

Van Horn, Texas

Van Horn, Texas

Van Horn, Texas

Van Horn, Texas

Midland, Texas

Midland, Texas rainbow 3rd May 2019

Midland, Texas thunderclouds to the north

Midland, Texas rainbow 3rd May 2019

Midland, Texas sunset 4th May 2019

Midland, Texas sunset 4th May 2019

Midland, Texas

Midland, Texas

Midland, Texas

Midland, Texas

Midland, Texas

Midland, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas
offerendum likes this.
Old May 22, 19, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Pecos, Texas

Pictures of Pecos, Texas

AJO likes this.
Old May 22, 19, 3:19 am
Original Poster

WN3294 MAF-DAL 5th May 2019

Pictures of Southwest Airlines flight from Midland International Air and Space Port to Dallas Love Field.

My ride from Midland to Dallas

At gate

Part of the Terminal at MAF

Oil wells are visible at MAF

Takeoff

View of the Midland area after takeoff

View of Business 20 and Interstate 20

Interstate 20

Permian Basin

Permian Basin Big Spring area

Permian Basin Big Spring area

Service

On descent to DAL

On descent to DAL

On approach to DAL

Getting closer to DAL

Downtown Dallas

Another look at downtown Dallas

Over the Metroplex

Landing at DAL
Old May 22, 19, 10:23 pm

Programs: UA 1MM *G (recovered GS), SPG Nothing, Hilton Nothing, AA Nothing
Nice photos! New camera?
Old May 23, 19, 12:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CarlTheWebmaster View Post
Nice photos! New camera?
Yes got a new digital camera. This was the second tour of duty for the new camera.
Old May 23, 19, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Some Kicks on old 66; May Snow in the Southwest; New Safety Technology

Part III: 6th May to 13th May

I awoke in Dallas, Texas on Monday the 6th of May. I saw no trips originating in the DFW Metroplex but I saw a trip from Gonzales, Louisiana to Signal Hill, California that I was interested in. Unfortunately I was unable to get that trip. I settled on a trip from Independence, Kansas to San Leandro, California. A rental car was arranged but I was unable to get a hold of the local office at Enterprise Rent A Car. I pressed "4" to connect with an employee and got a message saying all agents are busy and I would be transferred to a nearby office. Then the call was transferred and I got a message saying to hold and started to hear music as if I was on hold then I heard another message saying the mailbox is full and the call was disconnected. That happened over and over and I finally got Uber to the location in question. I told the agent there about it and was told they were having problems with their phone system. I finally got into the rental car and headed north on Interstate 35E. I stopped in Denton, TX to take some pictures of that city. Then I stopped in Gainesville, TX and took a few pictures and had evening rations at Rib Crib. Then I cut over to Sherman, TX and took some pictures of that city before taking on unleaded for 2.459$ per gallon at a Chevron in Sherman, TX. Then I crossed the Red River into Oklahoma and I stopped in Durant, OK and took some pictures of that city at sunset. Then I continued north on US75 part of which was the Indian Nation Turnpike. I got a room and spent the night in Tulsa, OK.

Tuesday I took some pictures of Tulsa, OK before proceeding up to Independence, KS. I headed to the shipper where the truck was staged and I loaded my gear into the truck then I headed to Walmart where I got some supplies. Then I turned in the rental car and got a lift back to the truck.

Trip: Independence, KS to San Leandro, CA 1,797 paid miles
Make: 2019 International
Model: Box Truck
Transmission: Automatic
Maximum Speed: 75mph
Route: US75 to Oklahoma 11 to Interstate 244 to Interstate 44 to Kilpatrick Turnpike to Oklahoma 66 to Garth Brooks Boulevard to Interstate 40 to California 58 to California 99 to California 46 to Interstate 5 to Interstate 580 to Interstate 238 to Interstate 880
Highest elevation: 7,335 feet at Arizona Divide Interstate 40 10 miles west of Flagstaff, AZ
Highest diesel price USA: 3.399$ per gallon at Flying J Kingman, AZ
Lowest diesel price USA: 2.899$ per gallon at Flying J Tulsa, OK
Permits Required: NM and AZ Trip Permits

I did the safety inspection and I found the driver's side taillight was not working. I phoned dispatch. Someone from the shipper came and tried to do something to no avail. I got word to get a hotel in Independence and come back to the shipper the next day so the light could be replaced. I stopped at fuel stop and took on fuel then headed to hotel and checked in. I got settled in then walked across the street to Walmart and I got a rotisserie chicken to have for evening rations. I took the chicken back and ate the meat in my room. The rotisserie chicken was not quite as big and not as good as that which I get at Costco, in my opinion. However it did do the job in keeping me fed for the evening. As I was walking back to the hotel I saw lightning to the north. Major thunderstorm activity was forecast for later that night into the morning.

Wednesday morning when I awoke it was wet with light to no worse than moderate rain. The really bad weather missed Independence. It quit raining and cleared off and dried off quicker than originally forecast. I headed back to the shipper and after a wait the bad light was replaced with a light that was working. I made notation to that effect on the paperwork and was good to go. I headed into Tulsa where I filled the fuel tank. Then I hopped on the Turner Turnpike and transitioned to the Kilpatrick Turnpike to save time. I found the truck had some new safety technology. The truck had a lane departure warning system and would alert me if I was to drift out of my lane and that alert would also go off if I failed to put on the turn signal before changing lanes. Also there was some sort of sensor that detected the speed of the vehicle in front of me in my lane. The sensor would also somehow cause the speed of the truck I was driving to be adjusted downward if it thought I was getting too close to the vehicle in front of me in order to preclude tailgating on my part. Finally the truck would somehow interact with speed limit signs and warn me if I was going too fast. However when I was in a school zone the truck would not distinguish what hours the school zone speed limit is in force and what hours it isn't. It would default to the school zone speed limit in force at all times.

I got off the Kilpatrick Turnpike at Oklahoma 66 and entered Yukon, OK. I turned left to head south on Garth Brooks Boulevard. I was unable to find an eating establishment with suitable parking for the truck in Yukon so I got on the westbound 40 and got off in El Reno and had evening rations at Braum's. There were some raindrops while I ate. I looked at hotel availability farther west and I ended up booking a room and ultimately spending the night in Clinton, OK.

Thursday it was unseasonably cool and I needed my jacket. I headed west and got off and took some pictures in Elk City, OK before heading into Texas. I made a pit stop in Shamrock, TX then continued west. I took on fuel and made several stops in Amarillo, TX. I took some pictures of Amarillo and had evening rations at Rudy's BBQ. Then I continued west and stopped at the Port of Entry to get Trip Permit in San Jon, NM before continuing to Santa Rosa, NM where I spent the night.

Friday the 10th of May I had dispatch purchase and fax me the Arizona Trip Permit. There was some rain earlier and it was 38F and overcast when I started out but the rain started almost immediately. As I gained elevation the rain changed to snow. The snow immediately melted upon hitting the windshield and it did not stick on the road but there was some snow accumulation on grassy surfaces. Snow is not that uncommon in New Mexico on Interstate 40 in the winter but it was most unusual for there to be any snow in that part of New Mexico in May. I did reach 7,200 feet elevation at Cline's Corners and there the snow changed back to rain. I had midday rations at Blake's Lotaburger in Moriarty, NM. It dried out and there was a decent break from the precipitation as I went through Albuquerque. West of Albuquerque there was some light rain. I made a pit stop and rest stop west of Albuquerque and I stopped at Love's in Milan, NM for evening rations. I continued west and entered Arizona. I spent the night in Holbrook, AZ.

Saturday it started out dry but rain started by the time I got to Flagstaff. There was no snow this time but the ground was white as i had hailed not long ago when I exited the Interstate in Bellemont, AZ just west of Flagstaff. I had midday rations and the rain let up though I heard some thunder. There was off and on rain and I stopped in Ash Fork, AZ to take some pictures. Then I made a pit stop in Seligman, AZ before continuing west to Kingman. There was some off and on rain in Kingman and I took on fuel and I saw a rainbow just after I took on fuel. That was the last of the rain for this trip. I continued to Needles, CA and was going to have evening rations at Carl's Jr but their dining room was closed as the bathrooms were out of order so I went to a nearby location that had a Dairy Queen and was able to get something to eat there. I continued west and made pit stop in Ludlow, CA. I opted to continue west to Barstow and I made it and spent night in Barstow, CA.

Sunday morning I attended morning service at Barstow Baptist Temple. There was a Mother's Day message based on First Kings 4:17-20. After church I took some pictures of Barstow before getting on California 58. There was construction near Kramer Junction/US395 that caused delays. I made pit stop in Tehachapi, CA before heading down the long grade into Bakersfield. I booked a flight from OAK to LGB on WN in case there were no trips available upon delivery. I checked in online after I reached Bakersfield. I had evening rations at Hodel's in Bakersfield and had all the Tri Tip that I could handle. Then I continued my journey and I used California 46 to cut over to Interstate 5. Traffic was heavy on the 5 but moving well at least my direction. I made a pit stop in Kettleman City, CA. I ended up spending the night in Santa Nella, CA.

Monday it was breezy. I did not see any trips on the trip board. I stopped at Pilot in Patterson, CA to get some Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) to make sure I had enough for delivery. I made a quick pit stop at a filling station in Livermore. Traffic on the 580 was heavy but moving well. There was some slowing on the 238 and I was not on the 880 long before I reached my exit. I completed delivery then got transport to OAK.

I arrived at Oakland International Airport and checked in and checked bags both of which weighed 45.0lbs. I cleared security after a queue and opted out and was patted down though there was no additional screening of my carry on items. The total time from start of check in to clear of security was 36 minutes. I was disappointed to find that Burger King was no longer there and I opted to hold out until after I got home as other eating options were way overpriced in my opinion.

Southwest #910 OAK-LGB B-737-700 Boarding Pass B7
Seat 23A Cruising altitude 39,000 feet Estimated flying time 1:00, actual 1:00
Depart: Gate 31 Scheduled 17h55, actual 17h55 Taxi: 6 minutes
Arrive: Gate 2 Scheduled 19h10, actual 19h06 Taxi: 4 minutes
Reclaim checked bags 12-13 minutes after arrival

We boarded via jetway and the plane was not totally full. I had entire row to myself. It was announced there were clear skies and it was in the 70'sF at LGB. Pushback was right on time and takeoff was to the north. I saw a cloud bank over the San Francisco Peninsula. We turned left at 0:01 and it seemed to be a tighter turn than usual. We went directly over SFO which was partly covered by clouds. I saw the San Mateo and Dumbarton Bridges. At 0:07 we went over the Pacific but I was unsure of the exact location. I saw the Monterey Bay to the distance at 0:09. At 0:09 we turned due south. At 0:11 drink orders were taken. I saw high level clouds and it was real hazy.

Seatbelt sign went off at 0:14 as we went over the Big Sur Coastline and I saw Carmel Valley. I saw the Salinas Valley and US101 corridor as we headed south. I got cup of soda at 0:20. At 0:23 I saw Atascadero, CA at 0:23. At 0:24 we turned more east. At 0:26 I saw Paso Robles and we headed more southeast and there was haze as we approached the San Joaquin Valley. At 0:35 I saw the south end of the San Joaquin Valley to the left. At 0:36 I felt descent begin. At 0:40 I saw the Marine Layer of clouds extend well inland over Ventura County. At 0:41 I saw the Santa Clarita Valley. At 0:43 we crossed US101 and there were clouds. At 0:44 I saw LAX to the east through a break in the clouds. Seatbelt sign went on at 0:45. We made landfall at 0:56 over Huntington Beach. I saw Huntington Harbour, the Bolsa Chica Wetlands, Seal Beach, California State University Long Beach and Bethany Baptist Church before we crossed the 405 and landed to the northwest. We arrived at gate 4 minutes early and I deplaned via the back door. I reclaimed my checked bags and got transport home to end this tour of duty.
Old May 23, 19, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Denton, Texas

Some pictures of Denton, Texas

Old May 24, 19, 3:34 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge
2019 Secret Santa

Programs: Some
Interesting tour and something I don't know.
Old May 24, 19, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: The Airline Run by Doug P
great report. Loved the pics thanks!
Old May 24, 19, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Sherman, Texas

Some pictures of Sherman, Texas

Old May 25, 19, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Durant, Oklahoma

Some pictures of Durant, Oklahoma

offerendum likes this.
Old May 27, 19, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Some pictures of Tulsa, Oklahoma

Search this Thread