Reload this Page >

Aeromexico and the Days of Auld Lang Syne

Aeromexico and the Days of Auld Lang Syne

Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
So really, how bad can Aerolineas Argentinas be in comparison?
Well, AM has very good seats on the 789, and lie flat (but not direct aisle access for all) on the 788s.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
What really breaks my heart is the lack of salad bowls in this trip report.
Lies, lies. You got two of them. Of course, not in descriptive prose, but in photos. Two of them. And two is more than a lack. Your heart was apparently either broken by (1) something else; or, (2) the inability to recognize a salad bowl.
SFO777 and wrp96 like this.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Lies, lies. You got two of them. Of course, not in descriptive prose, but in photos. Two of them. And two is more than a lack. Your heart was apparently either broken by (1) something else; or, (2) the inability to recognize a salad bowl.
Still a lack. Not anywhere near enough of colorful AM salad bowls I have heard legends of.
Old May 29, 2019, 11:29 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Well, AM has very good seats on the 789, and lie flat (but not direct aisle access for all) on the 788s.
and for that $1600 ish price which is what I payed also but via JFK I would say that’s about the best seat for that price you will get to deep South America

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.