Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

A Tourist In North Korea

A Tourist In North Korea

Old Apr 23, 2019, 5:32 pm

Excellent TR Daniel. I really liked the tour company and how much of the sights they covered and their itinerary. It's very comprehensive.

Thank you for sharing
Old Apr 23, 2019, 6:16 pm

Enjoying the fruits of slave labour and supporting/celebrating with a repressive government are not my idea of fun.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 11:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DL17
Excellent TR Daniel. I really liked the tour company and how much of the sights they covered and their itinerary. It's very comprehensive.
Thank you for sharing
Thanks, DL17. Yes, Koryo tours put together a great trip, got to see a lot on our few days in the country.
Originally Posted by stmaus
Enjoying the fruits of slave labour and supporting/celebrating with a repressive government are not my idea of fun.
I guess you don't own anything made in China then!
Originally Posted by eightblack
Holy Cow Daniel-san, what a simply stupendous report. Amazing in fact. I read the whole thing. Having my consultant hat on for a moment, I'd hate to think of the non-billable hours the whole thing took you to complete! North Korea is definitely NOT on my bucket list - I'm happy to simply live vicariously through you.
Many thanks, eightblack. Great to hear my 'labour of love' of many hours of typing away is appreciated.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by DanielW
I guess you don't own anything made in China then
Touche.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.