Wiki Posts
Search

Video Trip Report: EVA Air BR35 Business (YYZ-TPE) Long Haul 16 Hours

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2018, 1:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Video Trip Report: EVA Air BR35 Business (YYZ-TPE) Long Haul 16 Hours

For those of you are interested, this is my review video for BR35 Business Class from Toronto to Taipei.

It's actually one of the nicest J class I being to, the bed are extremely comfortable and comes with fresh liens and super comfy PJ!!! which is extremely for a 16 hour flight. Unlike UA crew who just disappeared right after the meal service. EVA Air crew constantly comes around and ask whether I need any tea, snack, and so on. Really impressed about their service, also the bathroom is full stocked with mouthwash, toothbrush and so on. One thing I don't like is the amenities kit, it comes in a hard case and its pretty big. I really don't think I'll be using it, but its pretty cool. With that being said, this flight definitely deserves 4.7/5 as rated my video.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: Infinity Milage Lands Gold,Star Alliance Gold, IHG Diamond RA, Kimpton Inner Circle
Nice video, I have flown EVA many times LHR to BKK and think they offer a great product especially for the price ex LHR best direct option by far.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 11:18 pm

Programs: BA emerald, AF rouge ,UA premier executive, SQ,ANA, HYATT,, AMENITI
Nice try, but i can't say i completely enjoyed the video, you need to improve your editing. Sorry to sound harsh, but you have a good video there, why ruin it?
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:18 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, let me know how I can do better
Old Jun 22, 2018, 8:41 pm

The hardware looks solid - as good as CX's J seat. Love the Rimowa amenity kit! The catering also looks pretty good, too. I never got lobster from CX for YYZ-HKG in J.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 10:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Many people hold the Rimowa amenity kits in high regard. They sell on ebay and such as people find use for them in future travels or for an accessory to store stuff for cameras or computers and the like.

Edit: Did you use an AC lounge or the contracted Plaza Premium?
Old Jun 23, 2018, 12:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
Many people hold the Rimowa amenity kits in high regard. They sell on ebay and such as people find use for them in future travels or for an accessory to store stuff for cameras or computers and the like.

Edit: Did you use an AC lounge or the contracted Plaza Premium?
I used both, AC Lounge open only until 11 am, then you need to go over to PP
Old Jun 23, 2018, 10:58 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Silver
That was a lot of fun to watch! Many thanks!

And I thought the editing and production values were good! .

Great personality too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.