Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Lufthansa A350 MUC-HKG + Singapore Airlines A350 Worlds longest flight announcement

Lufthansa A350 MUC-HKG + Singapore Airlines A350 Worlds longest flight announcement

Old Jun 5, 18, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Origin: Munich
Destination: Hong Kong
Dep: 22:35
Arr: 15:15

I was aiming to fly on as many A350's from different airlines as possible so Lufthansa was my return to their airline and a lot has changed since I took one of the first flights on their A380 to Singapore many years ago at that time the food was nothing to report about but now I put this service to Hong Kong above anything else. On par with Turkish Airlines, the food was very tasty.
The cabin crew were attentive and friendly as well.

The snacks on the flight were good, lots of options for food and drink.

Here's the video of the flight

I've just booked a flight on Singapore airlines ULR flight so expect a full flight video on that. (entire flight recorded)

The food was as nice as Turkish Airlines

Old Jun 5, 18, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
Nice. You recorded an entire flight from MUC-HKG? May I ask why?
mike&co likes this.
Old Jun 5, 18, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite View Post
Nice. You recorded an entire flight from MUC-HKG? May I ask why?
Thanks, no not this time. Only certain amounts, i had put my camcorder cable in the hold and had to use my DSLR, pressing record every 30 minutes which was annoying so i quite on the full flight. i have done a 14 hour full flight video before on singapore airlines however.
Old Jun 5, 18, 1:21 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by SQ9VSWU View Post
Thanks, no not this time. Only certain amounts, i had put my camcorder cable in the hold and had to use my DSLR, pressing record every 30 minutes which was annoying so i quite on the full flight. i have done a 14 hour full flight video before on singapore airlines however.
Did you ever watch it again? With all respect I can imagin itīs simply boring the most time. Itīs already mostly boring when Iīm in the plane myself
NeedstoFly likes this.
Old Jun 6, 18, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by offerendum View Post
Did you ever watch it again? With all respect I can imagin itīs simply boring the most time. Itīs already mostly boring when Iīm in the plane myself
I follow inflight video's channel on YouTube and he sticks up videos of entire flights, here is his epic DOH-AKL all 18 hours and 12 mins of it

I leave them on in the background when I'm working and don't want music. When something actually happens, like a meal service, or a stroll round the cabin, it's a major event and I start watching. Bit like a real flight I guess. I'm taking DOH-AKL in a few months so I might leave the vid on to dress rehearse the flight...so to speak...by sleeping fitfully and drinking too much.
5DMarkIIguy likes this.
Old Jun 6, 18, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
Originally Posted by SQ9VSWU View Post
Shall I send you Christopher Nolan's personal email address?
Old Jun 7, 18, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by offerendum View Post
I do also get a bit bored on the plane sometimes. I sometimes put on the background noise for while i'm working. Others said they used it for sleep seriously
Old Jun 7, 18, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite View Post
Shall I send you Christopher Nolan's personal email address?
Yes please
Old Jun 7, 18, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by arkellvspressdram View Post
I follow inflight video's channel on YouTube and he sticks up videos of entire flights, here is his epic DOH-AKL all 18 hours and 12 mins of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82mfjRYYc3k&t

I leave them on in the background when I'm working and don't want music. When something actually happens, like a meal service, or a stroll round the cabin, it's a major event and I start watching. Bit like a real flight I guess. I'm taking DOH-AKL in a few months so I might leave the vid on to dress rehearse the flight...so to speak...by sleeping fitfully and drinking too much.
Yeah we work together sometimes. I film his taxi and do dual camera.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: