My Struggle is real: 10 days in Germany with roundtrip Lufthansa First Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Struggle is real: 10 days in Germany with roundtrip Lufthansa First Class

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2018, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Same thing happened to me when I came back from Egypt 2-3 years ago. In fact it's the only time I've ever been sent to secondary for immigration. *knocks on wood* but very similar to you, the CBP agent had a bunch of scripted questions and once he realized I was just a boring white male that enjoyed travelling he cut me loose.
Yeah, with Somali, Iraq, Afghanistan, and half a dozen Russian visas in my passport my situation is a little more complex and less boring, but I am thankful we have a logic-based immigration system that auto-flags patterns that have been problematic...and that we have great human agents who can then assess the real risk!

Originally Posted by gaobest
Great tr and conclusion - thanks so much i don't know ual routing but mega bummer that there wasn't BOS-dca nonstop
There's an BOS-IAD, but it's infrequent on Saturdays and was actually sold out in this case! Plus...it was a weekend, and I felt like some extra flying
Old Mar 10, 2018, 1:22 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
Quick stop by the United Club for some water and a glass of whine,
Did they give you cheese with that ?

Thanks for the interesting report, in particular the pointers to the technical museum with Buran and the details of the Cold War U-Bahn.
AStarr likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.