Nine Days In Brazil

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nine Days In Brazil

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2017, 2:01 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Emirates Silver, Virgin Silver, Marriott Titanium
Thanks for another fantastic trip report from you. The photos looked fantastic and I loved the spirit you seemed to capture in them.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:10 am

Thanks for a great trip report. The still images from drone (I belive ) add another dimension to this report. Looks really great. Thanks again for sharing such a sublime report.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 12:45 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Airmiles AMEX-MR Alaska Airlines
i dont know how many more times i can say that your TR along with others are amazing. maybe 3 more times ... then ill just start to post meme's on how great your future TR's are.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 1:39 pm

Programs: Skymiles Plat/1MM, United Prem, Marriott Silver, HH Gold
As Injian just posted, I am also once again telling you that a TR is awesome. Loved all of the panoramic view shots.

I had a bunch of things to do today but when we saw a new DanielW report, those had to be interrupted 😀
Old Nov 1, 2017, 7:01 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
I mostly lurk but have read all of your reports.

They've always been awesome, and the addition of the drone pics lately just adds to that (so I guess 'awesomer').

Is it fairly compact? Fits in a backpack or similar?
Old Nov 1, 2017, 7:55 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, IHG Gold, HH Silver
Great report as always, Daniel! I've never been to South America either and would love to go sometime.

Love your photos from above - it's amazing how high you can get with your drone!

Thanks for sharing.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nequine
Thanks for another fantastic trip report from you. The photos looked fantastic and I loved the spirit you seemed to capture in them.
Thank you, nequine. Yes, it was great to capture the vibe and energy of an such exciting place to visit.
Originally Posted by GuyCCU83
Thanks for a great trip report. The still images from drone (I belive ) add another dimension to this report. Looks really great. Thanks again for sharing such a sublime report.
Thanks, GuyCCU83 Yes, the drone helps give a new perspective, much cheaper than a helicopter too.
Originally Posted by injian
i dont know how many more times i can say that your TR along with others are amazing. maybe 3 more times ... then ill just start to post meme's on how great your future TR's are.
Many thanks, injian, looking forward to the meme's.
Originally Posted by lb8001
As Injian just posted, I am also once again telling you that a TR is awesome. Loved all of the panoramic view shots.
I had a bunch of things to do today but when we saw a new DanielW report, those had to be interrupted 😀
Cheers, lb8001. Another TR coming soon so apologies in advance for further distraction.
Originally Posted by TommyD2
I mostly lurk but have read all of your reports.
They've always been awesome, and the addition of the drone pics lately just adds to that (so I guess 'awesomer').
Is it fairly compact? Fits in a backpack or similar?
Thank you, TommyD2. It's just a DJI Mavic. Not much bigger than a can of coke when folded up so perfect for travelling:

Originally Posted by 757
Great report as always, Daniel! I've never been to South America either and would love to go sometime.
Love your photos from above - it's amazing how high you can get with your drone!
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, 757. Definitely recommend putting Brazil and South America on your travel list, I really want to go back in 2018 too.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Great report as always DanielW and those drone shots, wow... ^
I feel privileged that I could see the video on your iPhone last week in Dubai just before you published it here...
Old Nov 2, 2017, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JohnRain
Great report as always DanielW and those drone shots, wow... ^
I feel privileged that I could see the video on your iPhone last week in Dubai just before you published it here...
Many thanks, JohnRain, I hope you have a great time in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi too:

JohnRain likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Fabulous TR! Thrilled that you got to meet JohnRain (at home, not in Brazil).
Thanks for so many lovely photos. Just stunning.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 4:27 pm

Another great trip report and lots of amazing photos. It looks like you had a wonderful holiday!
Old Nov 2, 2017, 10:34 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Amazing photos! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Old Nov 3, 2017, 7:32 pm

Excellent trip report. Make me want to go there
Old Nov 3, 2017, 11:56 pm

esplêndido.
this made me want to go to a good beach
Old Nov 4, 2017, 5:28 am

Thank you for another great read.
I hope you can both fit in Scotland at some point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.