Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

VLOG: LCG-VGO-BGY-BUD-BTS (15h journey) [2 trains & 2 airplanes: Renfe+Ryanair+České

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VLOG: LCG-VGO-BGY-BUD-BTS (15h journey) [2 trains & 2 airplanes: Renfe+Ryanair+České

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2017, 2:37 am
Original Poster

Last week I was traveling from A Coruńa (northwest of Spain) to Bratislava. There are several options to get there but none of them direct.

My first option, as a Star Alliance Gold member, is always one airline of this alliance (in the last months I'm flying a lot with TAP Portugal since they have a daily flight to Lisbon from Coruńa). But in this occasion, at the time I was planning the trip Ryanair offered 1.000.000 seats at 9'99€. Of course, I prefer to spend the money in my destination instead of the flights (usually) so I've decided to check them.

The final trip was:
· A Coruńa - Vigo (150km) with Renfe (national Spanish train company). [13'90 €uro]
· Vigo - Milan/Bergamo with Ryanair. [13'99 €uro]
· Milan/Bergamo - Budapest with Ryanair. [9'99 €uro]
· Budapest - Bratislava with České Dráhy (national Czech train company). [319 CZK / 12'20 €uro aprox]

For this trip I've decided to record a vlog style video, so to be able to show everyone the trip from inside. I'll leave you some images here, but I really recommend you to watch if you have some minutes. I think it's worth to do it.

The spoken parts are both in Spanish and English (including subtitles of the other language).

FULL VIDEO VLOG AT THE END.

At A Coruńa train station

Our B737 arriving at Vigo from Bergamo

Boarding the B737 with new seats

Departing from Vigo airport. Views of the city and coast.

Boarding our flight to Budapest, at Bergamo

Departing from Milan to Budapest

On the way to the city center in Budapest

Waiting for the Metro at Budapest

Arriving, late, at Budapest train station (Keleti)

Arriving at Bratislava from Budapest

WELCOME TO SLOVAKIA!

VLOG:

Old Oct 1, 2017, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Happy who may board a plane with Ryanair.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.