Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

San Diego Comic Con 2017-Freeks and Geeks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Diego Comic Con 2017-Freeks and Geeks?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2017, 12:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Thanks for posting. Looks fun.
twindocstravel likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, American AAdvantage, Hilton Honors, SPG
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
Thanks for posting. Looks fun.
We really had a blast, thanks for taking the time to read!
Old Oct 13, 2017, 1:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold
I’d be lying if I said I heard of comic con before the The Big Bang Theory came out. I didn’t know about the ticket lottery until your report, but definitely good to know in case I want to give it a whirl one of these days.

I really enjoyed the report, and I hope you have a chance to post a report on your the last 747 flight.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by dat4life
I’d be lying if I said I heard of comic con before the The Big Bang Theory came out. I didn’t know about the ticket lottery until your report, but definitely good to know in case I want to give it a whirl one of these days.

I really enjoyed the report, and I hope you have a chance to post a report on your the last 747 flight.
It's a lottery to get in, so the first time is hard. But after that you get in returning registration where they sell half the badges and its much easier to keep going. I have a group of friends who i go with, and we have gone for 6 years straight.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, American AAdvantage, Hilton Honors, SPG
Originally Posted by dat4life

Thanks for taking the time to read it! Had a blast flying UA892 and I was able to post a report.

Originally Posted by Force951
It's a lottery to get in, so the first time is hard. But after that you get in returning registration where they sell half the badges and its much easier to keep going. I have a group of friends who i go with, and we have gone for 6 years straight.
Yup, Force951 is right. Getting the initial tickets was difficult but once you get in, it is much easier. I was already able to get both of us four day tickets for 2018 during returning registration.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.