Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

From a one-man Wolf Pack to a forty-six man Wolf Pack! Israel 2017!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From a one-man Wolf Pack to a forty-six man Wolf Pack! Israel 2017!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2018, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Guess this report will win the selfie-award
Old Nov 5, 2018, 3:27 pm

Wow, what a detailed report! Thanks for taking the time to write about your trip. Birthright has been an amazing experience for tons of people. The most famous participant of Birthright (I think) was the actress Jamie Lynn-Sigler (Meadow Soprano).

Last edited by farbster; Nov 6, 2018 at 8:58 am Reason: spelling
Old Nov 6, 2018, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by Vaterland
I'm sort of bummed that this is the end.

I truly enjoyed tagging along on your incredible Israeli adventure.
Thank you Vaterland! I agree with you 100% I am sort of bummed that this is the end too .

Thank you it was honor having you tag along and I hope you get to take many adventures too! Thank you again!

Originally Posted by offerendum
Guess this report will win the selfie-award
Haha thank you offerendum!

Originally Posted by farbster
Wow, what a detailed report! Thanks for taking the time to write about your trip. Birthright has been an amazing experience for tons of people. The most famous participant of Birthright (I think) was the actress Jamie Lynn-Sigler (Meadow Soprano).
Thank you farbster! Always glad to have you following my trip reports and it was my pleasure taking the time to write about my trip, as I enjoyed sharing every detail. I cannot agree more Birthright was life changing and it is an experience that I will never forget! You would be absolutely right Jamie Lynn-Sigler is one of the most famous Birthright participants. Thank you again for being a part of my trip report farbster!
Old Nov 7, 2018, 2:01 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
This was a pretty epic trip report, thanks for sharing it with us WolfieG!
Old Nov 7, 2018, 9:59 pm

Great. Thanks for sharing. While the trip is for those with Jewish heritage, it gives a good idea of what to go and see in Israel.

Any suggestions of tour groups for non-Jews?
Old Nov 8, 2018, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
Great. Thanks for sharing. While the trip is for those with Jewish heritage, it gives a good idea of what to go and see in Israel.

Any suggestions of tour groups for non-Jews?
You're very welcome SQTraveller! Thank you I am glad that my trip report was able to give you go a good idea of where to go and what to see in Israel, as that was my aim. However, I must admit that there is far more beyond this trip report and while we didn't go, I would love to see some of the Christian cities like Nazareth and Bethlehem as while I am Jewish, I am still very interested in the history of those cities. I will admit I don't really know about tour groups for non-Jews but I think you could check with your church, as they could point you in the right direction. Also, while it is from last year, USA Today has an article on Christian Tours for Israel. I hope this helps! Thank you for being part of my TR

​​​​​​https://traveltips.usatoday.com/reco...ael-52654.html
Old Mar 7, 2021, 8:46 pm

WolfieG Incredible, I just binged this in one sitting and I'm stunned. Your memory must be incredible.
WolfieG likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kyle27
WolfieG Incredible, I just binged this in one sitting and I'm stunned. Your memory must be incredible.
Thank you Kyle27! Wow wow wow that means so much to me that you binged on my TR in just one sitting! Haha thank you for the most part my memory does work pretty well and for those times when I need to, I love to take small notes which help to jog my memory further. Your compliment means a lot and it was an honor to write this TR!
Old Apr 21, 2021, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by WolfieG
Thank you Kyle27! Wow wow wow that means so much to me that you binged on my TR in just one sitting! Haha thank you for the most part my memory does work pretty well and for those times when I need to, I love to take small notes which help to jog my memory further. Your compliment means a lot and it was an honor to write this TR!
looking forward to more TRs from you - it’s been ages.
WolfieG likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gaobest
looking forward to more TRs from you - it’s been ages.
Thank you gaobest! Hopefully this Spring/Summer I have a small trip in the works that I can report on .
Old Apr 23, 2021, 9:10 am

Programs: VA, SQ, IHG, HH,ALL, Europcar
דוח טיול מדהים

Awesome Trip Report - its been many years since I have spent much time in Israel, but your trip brought back many memories for me, for the holidays I spent there, and my .

time in the IDF . Birthright is a fabulous program to introduce you to our homeland and maybe encourage your faith and maybe even making Aliyah.

Mazel Tov for your future endeavor
rs
WolfieG likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by adampenrith
דוח טיול מדהים

Awesome Trip Report - its been many years since I have spent much time in Israel, but your trip brought back many memories for me, for the holidays I spent there, and my .

time in the IDF . Birthright is a fabulous program to introduce you to our homeland and maybe encourage your faith and maybe even making Aliyah.

Mazel Tov for your future endeavor
rs
Toda raba adampenrith!

Wow wow wow what an honor and I am so grateful that my trip report was able to bring memories of your time in Israel, particularly holidays and your time in the IDF (thank you for your service! ). For me to be able to bring back memories through my writing is an honor! I cannot agree more Birthright is an amazing program to introduce young Jews to the homeland and in some cases, get them to make Aliyah.

Thank you very much there have been some changes with my future endeavors since the writing of this TR but it is for nothing but the best. Thank you so so much for your kind words adampenrith and wishing you nothing but the best!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.