Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Short dash in Jet Airways ATR from chennai to Madurai

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2017, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Smile Short dash in Jet Airways ATR from chennai to Madurai

Was planning to go home on a weekend and checked the fares for the chennai Tuticorin sector which was reasonably high at around 5000.

So decided to use 5000 JP Miles and booked chennai madurai instead of Tuticorin.

Advantage with Jet Airways is that now it has became full service carrier, they offer atleast some kind of food during flight time.

My flight time was 09:35AM the same flight does the early morning Chennai madurai 05:45AM service and the return service. And the flight was on time .

Checkin was fast and smooth since it was past the early morning rush hour.

Boarding gate was g14 which was present in the ground floor. Boarded commenced 45 minutes before departure time but departure was delayed since a connecting flight from Mumbai was delayed.

Finally departed on 09:45AM take off was smooth , as this was an ATR there was enormous amount of legroom. And after 20 mins inflight services started.

Unlike my previous flights in this sector they have reduced the quantity of food although it tasted good.

Finally arrived madurai at scheduled time 10:55AM. So overall very good service again from Jet airways.

Pretty good for short distance!!!!

And here is my video of my trip. Since this is my first video do let me know your feedbacks and suggestions on improving my video

B787_YYZ likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:41 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
Thanks for the TR and good to see Trip reports for India Domestic and specially southern India sectors.
Old Jul 6, 2017, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Welcome and thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2018, 1:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
Thanks for the clear and detailed Video. Much appreciated!
Old Apr 19, 2018, 2:56 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Good TR. Thanks for the video detailing 9W service on short routes
Old Aug 24, 2018, 7:35 am

Nice video. Generally this flight is on time since it is the first service. Spicejet has one from MAA to IXM in similar timings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.