Garuda Indonesia PVG-CGK, Feast In The Air

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Garuda Indonesia PVG-CGK, Feast In The Air

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GarudaMiles (most active), Asia Miles (most active), Kris Flyer, Flying Blue, Royal Orchid Plus
Originally Posted by aSiAnRiCk
The pictures are missing ... most likely due to exceeded bandwidth.

Will check back in couple of days
Sure. The pictures are still there.
Old Sep 23, 2017, 2:00 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by MRTY
Sure. The pictures are still there.
Still didn't work but I found the original site you posted them on (which I'm so excited to discover)

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Can't wait for them to fly to LAX (via NRT).
Old Sep 23, 2017, 3:16 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Really great TR, thanks for sharing!
Old Sep 26, 2017, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GarudaMiles (most active), Asia Miles (most active), Kris Flyer, Flying Blue, Royal Orchid Plus
Bonus:

Economy Class feature of CGK-PVG flight

Economy class seat features:

Much to my surprise, the FAs distributed a small pouch containing basic amenity like earplugs, eye-shade and socks right after reaching cruising altitude. I never knew that they also gave amenity kit like this even in Economy.

For this red-eye flight, GA offered light snack after take-off and then breakfast prior to landing.

When making my booking, I deliberately wanted to try special meal, and Kosher Meal was my choice. GA used Glatt Kosher as the caterer.
As a result, both the light snack and breakfast came in a large portion, much better than the original meal that GA had.

The light snack that was mostly of sweet items:

And some drinks with the snack, I chose hot tea and red wine.

It was very fulfilling, never knew that even the snack was worth of a full dinner itself.

Menu card for original meal offered by Garuda that came in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Chinese Mandarin:

Breakfast on offer:

Hot chocolate for drink:

Another big breakfast from Glatt Kosher:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.