Reload this Page >

ANA First Class Review NRT - ORD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA First Class Review NRT - ORD

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:08 pm

Regarding comparison with TG F, I have a very bad experience with them when a flight was delayed at BKK and they messed up handling of F passengers very badly:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-horrible.html

So I guess if everything is OK and you originate in BKK, then TG F ground experience could be fantastic. But if anything goes not as planned, then they fail - you are better be on your own than relying on them to do anything.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
How long ago was your flight? I thought ANA cut caviar quite a while ago. It wasn't on my July flight...
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Food on ANA looks amazing!
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Thanks for the wonderful report; ANA was my carrier of choice when I lived in Japan - still wedded to * Alliance then. The presentation of the courses in F is really something special and I always thought the service onboard exceeded even LH F. On the ground is a different story as you experienced. Still the beer-pour machines are fun
Old Oct 22, 2016, 11:40 am
brg

After United F class, ANA F looks out of this world.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

I took this trip early last year. Yes still have caviar service .

I just realized they stopped caviar .
Old Nov 5, 2016, 9:14 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Great report. I am a bit surprised with your opinion on TG - recently there were quite a few negative comments on TG forum.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 2:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Glob AA Plat
"Me : I opened menu and selected Krug( I have to drink this not because I like it,but because the price)"

Lol! I love your honesty.

Fun TR. I found the service on my NH F flight a few years back to be exceptional. A good balance of attentive but from a distance. Catering is better on JAL F IMHO. In regards to the Champagne debate, I found the 2002 Salon to be out of this world(on older JAL F), while the 2004 not so much. It helps to try a cheap and expensive one side by side- I promise you'll taste the difference!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.