Search

DL comes through PBI-ATL-STL-CVG-PBI

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 1999, 12:08 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Flying Colonel, Lifetime Silver Medallion, Million Miler
DL comes through PBI-ATL-STL-CVG-PBI

Flew out to STL for a 1 day meeting and upon return was advised at airport that DL flight was so delayed by weather in ATL that I was rebooked on TWA. Since I had a first class seat I suggested to the ticket agent that I would rather fly DL (miles and segs for elite). The gent was most accommodating and rerouted me to CVG and then home to PBI and coded the 892 miles to PBI as F class with seat up front. I gave him one of the good job coupons DL makes available. So this trip gained me about 7000 miles with the Platinum bonus, the added 50% F class bonus and the DL 70 years 70% bonus. Not bad for a short trip! Thanks DL for improvements in custoner service. Makes up some for bad times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.