Old Jul 14, 2016, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

United Economy - Hong Kong to Singapore

Delete

Last edited by SQ9VSWU; Mar 21, 2024 at 10:33 pm
Old Jul 14, 2016, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Thanks for posting. Just did a HK to SIN myself not that long ago.
Old Jul 16, 2016, 1:21 am

I would like to ask for all flights that continue GO Singapore to the USA via Hong Kong how tight and tough are they in regards to security.I noticed with SQ depending on where you start from in Australia on SQ the best connection SIN-HKG if the connecting flight gets there into Changi around 3pm is the SQ2 that goes SIN TO SFO VIA HKG which leaves around 5pm.There's one after that that leaves at 7pm but the timing is awful.
Old Jul 16, 2016, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Annalisa12
Thanks for posting. Just did a HK to SIN myself not that long ago.
You welcome, what airline was it
Old Jul 16, 2016, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LOLABUNNY
I would like to ask for all flights that continue GO Singapore to the USA via Hong Kong how tight and tough are they in regards to security.I noticed with SQ depending on where you start from in Australia on SQ the best connection SIN-HKG if the connecting flight gets there into Changi around 3pm is the SQ2 that goes SIN TO SFO VIA HKG which leaves around 5pm.There's one after that that leaves at 7pm but the timing is awful.
I just put the return up. It's slightly annoying at 3:51am but the police were friendly who question you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.