Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Skiing in Hokkaido via China: MU J, Shanghai Airlines (FM) J and Sheraton Kiroro

Skiing in Hokkaido via China: MU J, Shanghai Airlines (FM) J and Sheraton Kiroro

Old Dec 30, 2018, 11:51 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Originally Posted by TerryK
Digging up an old thread. How did you get to ski in Rusutsu and Niseko by staying in Kiroro only? I see there is infrequent bus service to Niseko and nothing to Rusutsu.
Ah yes, I should have explained that I was skiing in Kiroro first, then I took a train from Otaru to Niseko, where I stayed with friends in a chalet. As they rented a car, we were able to drive around the area to visit the other ski resorts. Between the ski resorts, there are not much buses or transit options since the ski areas are nowhere near the JR stations. Kiroro is probably the one that has a shuttle service between Otaru station and the ski resort.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.