Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Vegas, NYC, HK, Bali, Philippines - (OZ F/J, CX F/J, Amankila, Chedi)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vegas, NYC, HK, Bali, Philippines - (OZ F/J, CX F/J, Amankila, Chedi)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2016, 10:05 am

Thank you !
Old Jul 13, 2016, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dieuwer
Did you try the Luwak coffee?
Hi Dieuwer We did try it. It's unique and definitely worth a try but not something to write home about. I prefer a nice cold brew with a little half&half. ^
Old Jul 13, 2016, 7:14 pm
Suspended

And how did you protect your camera from the sponge effect?
When I was in Bali, my camera that has been sitting in my cool room immediately was covered in water/moisture the moment I stepped outside with it. The whole lens fogged up.
Old Jul 15, 2016, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dieuwer
And how did you protect your camera from the sponge effect?
When I was in Bali, my camera that has been sitting in my cool room immediately was covered in water/moisture the moment I stepped outside with it. The whole lens fogged up.
Dieuwer have no clue, but can only remember that my tshirt did a lot of rubbing of the lens
Old Jul 15, 2016, 12:10 pm

Programs: GarudaMiles, KrisFlyer, FlyingBlue
nice report, sir...

everytime I read reports about Bali, especially by Americans like you, I always feel proud of my country... but I'm also jealous that even as an Indonesian I've never visited those resorts... so sad...

by the way, the Asiana's A380 also looks great, although some of my friends told me about their uncomfortable experiences in Asiana, especially at ICN-CGK sector with their A330s...
Old Jul 15, 2016, 2:37 pm

Programs: trash airline program here
Awesome report!

Just an fyi- You could have used the OZ F lounge after your jfk-icn flight. As long as you have a same day F ticket your good. My girl and I did that flight last year(connected to PNH in C)...it was phenomenal.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by anak_negeri
nice report, sir...

everytime I read reports about Bali, especially by Americans like you, I always feel proud of my country... but I'm also jealous that even as an Indonesian I've never visited those resorts... so sad...

by the way, the Asiana's A380 also looks great, although some of my friends told me about their uncomfortable experiences in Asiana, especially at ICN-CGK sector with their A330s...
Thanks anak_negeri! beautiful country and beautiful people! OZ was nice and an enjoyable ride, however I would probably stay away from the A330s.

Originally Posted by Gripevo
Awesome report!

Just an fyi- You could have used the OZ F lounge after your jfk-icn flight. As long as you have a same day F ticket your good. My girl and I did that flight last year(connected to PNH in C)...it was phenomenal.
Thanks Gripevo I had read varying reports of accessibility for incoming F passengers and by that point I was still so boozed up and delirious from not sleeping much that I didn't even give attempting access to the F lounge a shot. Next time!
Old Sep 17, 2016, 12:06 am

Love the report!
Old Sep 23, 2016, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SQTraveller
Love the report!
Thanks SQTraveller just finished reading your most recent one and am really enjoying it as well. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.